Why am I not getting Fanart working ? (1 Viewer)

Rijnton

Portal Pro
November 20, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
But what about the crashing when I go to Lyrics ?
Install the latest MyLyrics which I believe fixes this.

Thanks, that did it !

Meanwhile I started with a new, clean, install and I have Fanart working now (and everything else as far as I can see), but only in the Now Playing. Although it is not a big issue for me, I still wonder why it doesn't work while browsing Music. Have I forgotten something ?

tigermad

Portal Member
November 30, 2008
Mine isnt working while browsing music either. Wonder why?
Did you copy across the files in the zip for this, not just the now-playing screens? Can't remember exactly what the folder is called but is something like music browing or something.

Thanks that worked. I didnt bother with that folder because it didnt mention about installing it in the pdf instructions, unless i missed it.

Many thanks!

Rijnton

Portal Pro
November 20, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Which extra files do you mean ? Until now I have only installed the files from the "Fullscreen Version" folder. Do I also have to install the files from the "Music Selection Screen" folder and is that sufficient ? Or do I need the other ones, like Global Search etc. as well ?

tigermad

Portal Member
November 30, 2008
Mine isnt working while browsing music either. Wonder why?
Did you copy across the files in the zip for this, not just the now-playing screens? Can't remember exactly what the folder is called but is something like music browing or something.

Which extra files do you mean ? Until now I have only installed the files from the "Fullscreen Version" folder. Do I also have to install the files from the "Music Selection Screen" folder and is that sufficient ? Or do I need the other ones, like Global Search etc. as well ?

Yes thats what I did thanks to Jameson and it works now :)

Sunken

September 8, 2009
Katikati New Zealand
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hello guys, I am trying to get this up and running too but am not exacly an expert. Could you help me out with a couple of questions please?

Kiwijunglist says to install the following. Which file is V1.8 and is there a link someone could supply for it please?
Just install the files in the order of that post, however install V1.8 instead of V1.3 and install 1.3RC2 instead of 1.3RC1

The skin files - 2 x Moving pictures and 1 x Skin Release, - which folder(s) do they get placed in? I assume it is somewhere around Skin\streamedMP. If an exact location could be given, and do the folders and subfolders all go to the same place?

Lastly where does the Musicvids.xml file go.

I tried the Fanart install guide but there is no mention of these files.

Much appreciated any help you can give

Tanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom