wierd behavior mp 1.4 (1 Viewer)

style2k

Portal Member
May 9, 2009
i upgraded from 1.2.01 to 1.4 . and now i got realy wierd things..
first when i want to play a movie the movie starts in a smal screen and i cant make the movie full screen with my remote so i have to grab the mouse again and set it ful screen on the play bar . and i realy need it to play full screen when i start a movie.
seccond with my-tvseries i only get the latest shows added . i cant find any possibility to show me the serie banners like it used to be. so how do i do that ?? cause i cant do a thing when i oly see latest added episodes i want a ful list of shows ..
and its feeling kinda slow . first got the feeling that it was teh titan skin but also in another skin its same behavior. today i also updated titan skin from within mediaportal and when it restarted it said titan skin no longer existing or something . after restarting mediaportal it was there and the update message in mp was gone . also sometimes i totaly loose control about the system . a movie is playing and remote dont work anymore only thing i can do then is restart the pc.

so what is wrong with this 1.4 version ??? can someone explain to me what is goin on or tell me how i solve this behaviors?

greetings

Last edited by a moderator:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    You need to supply log, without it no way to help you :)

1.4.0 works correctly for most of guys, maybe some plugins trigger something but without log -> hard :p

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Start mp with debug shortcut and reproduce the issue, it will create a folder on your desktop and you can attach it here :)
    There is a wiki page to explain too :)
    Must go out the whole evening, good luck :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks for the log,

There is error about some plugins and for the test , can you try to disable :
    • MyVolume
    • Burner (maybe already disable)
    • Onlinevideo
    About codec, it could be nice to setup/select :
    • LAV Video
    • LAV Audio
    Try to disable ffdshow and MPC - MPA Decoder.

style2k

Portal Member
    May 9, 2009
    yeah i uninstalled that plugin and switched all codecs to lav in mp config and that seemed to work. although when i start the movie you see if you look fast the small popup but emidiatley after that i see full screen automaticly
    :)
    and the tv series thing was solved by switching view mode to all it was on recently added orso.
    only problem i still have is that when i conect remotely (what i mostly do to edit / change settings etc ) is that it is realy slow working. where the previous version worked perfect on remote connect fast etc. also when i remotely close mediaportal the windows etc is normal verry fast . so something in mp is slowing down when i connect remotely

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom