Wiki Wiki broken (1 Viewer)

marto

November 29, 2020
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi all,
and thanks for the great work you do to make MediaPortal available as an open source and free software.

As I'm currently setting up my first HTPC, I installed MP 1.26 and in the last few days I was following the Quick Setup Guide to have it ready, but since yesterday evening (in my timezone of course, that is UTC+01:00) the "documentation" link in the top bar of the entire web site isn't working, it just gives me a 404 - Not found error.

Maybe the wiki was migrated somewhere else?

Hope to be able to continue setting up MP following the official guide soon :)

Last edited:

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    the "documentation" link in the top bar of the entire web site isn't working, it just give me a 404 - Not found error.
    Me too:

wiki_unavailable.jpg

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@CyberSimian Thanks for the tips! You probably replied while I was editing my last post, so you may want to read the update.
    @CyberSimian Thanks for the tips! You probably replied while I was editing my last post, so you may want to read the update.
    On the Contribute page, the following links under the heading "Documentation" are broken: website feedback form (presumably should...
    Replies
    Views
    Some sort of polling is the only way I think, it's just a question of how smart we can make it, e.g. check recordings returned by the API against the database at some regular interval and additionally shortly after a schedule is due to finish (or start if TV Mosaic supports playback of ongoing recordings) to get them in the database...
    Some sort of polling is the only way I think, it's just a question of how smart we can make it, e.g. check recordings returned by...
    The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5031] - Fix Invalid...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy them to. Can anyone point me in the right direction as my memory of the config is hazy and probably out of date anyway.
    I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy...
    I just installed MP2 yesterday. Getting the digital tuner going went pretty straight forward. Right now I mainly have 2 issues as...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks RoChess for the update, no need to rush things, I totally undersstand. I don't have access to a US VPN but if you need anything else don't hesitate to contact me. Cheers
    Thanks RoChess for the update, no need to rush things, I totally undersstand. I don't have access to a US VPN but if you need...
    The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom