Wikipedia Plugin (2 Viewers)

Daffy

Portal Member
March 25, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Can you add other Wikipedia languages? I'd really like to be able to search within the Dutch Wikipedia :D

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    aasmund Nordal said:
    This is great :D
    It is not that easy to use the web browser on a crt tv with overscan. Besides, plugins like this is much cooler.

I don`t want to push you or anything, I was just wodering if you wil make other plugins like this in the future.
    For example video.google.com and metacafe.com for easy access to videos.

edit: just tried the plugin, but when I search, I search for something nothing happens...
    No new information. I try to click buttons like search and so on once again but there is no respons.

Maby I atached the string wrong?
    I wil try some more..

I picked up on a keyword that you mentioned which could turn into a very nice plugin, video.google.com

If you want to dig into this some more then go to the "Google Web APIs" web page and create a Google account and obtain a license key.

aasmund Nordal

Portal Pro
    June 20, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I think I was able to corectly atach the strings.
    Before,even if setup was set to use norwegian langue, mediaportal used the english langue. So I asumed that it would not aprove my new xml file with new strings.
    Now it does and I have norwegian langue back.

But it wil stil not work corectly.
    this is what happens after I search for amiga
    http://aasmund.mscon.net/ting/mediaportal/error.JPG

Pressing any of the buttons does nothing but make the standard click sound.

trosty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 6, 2004
    Zurich/Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Maschine said:
    Thanks to all who have posted here for the nice words :) I think with that lot of interest I'll definately continue my work on this plugin! I can't say when at the moment, but I will do sooner or later ;-)

Great, I am looking forward to this nice Plugin 8) .

trosty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 6, 2004
    Zurich/Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Maschine said:
    Thanks to all who have posted here for the nice words :) I think with that lot of interest I'll definately continue my work on this plugin! I can't say when at the moment, but I will do sooner or later ;-)

Now that 0.2 Final has been released it would be great to get this nice little plugin 8) .

madsrh

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2006
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Yes, very nice work. Please do continue your codeing.
    And I would really like to see the integrated Music Library stuff mentioned somewhere above. You should just send a message/mail to the music/DVD/TV/whatever plugin developer asking them nicely to integrate this feature. WOW, looking forward. 8)

MadsRH

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Maschine - On your first post you say that this plugin cannot use any other skin than BlueTwo. Since it appears that Vanessa's 3DMP skin will be the 4:3 default skin for the next release - what can be done to help her skin this plugin?

Mike

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Nono, mzemina, I didn't write that THE PLUGIN would not support other skins, but I wrote THIS VERSION. I haven't even yet figured out how to do everything in BlueTwo as my knowledge there is limited ;) I'd want to talk to a professional MP skinner first that I don't take my "bugs" from my B2 startings to all other skins. Just wait a day or two, then I'll also contact Vanessa and let her know.

This is all WIP and my text was only to be sure that I don't have a hundret people here complaining that it doesn't work with Razor/PM3/...

Maschine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom