Window mode????? (1 Viewer)

J

jmdixon85

Can someone please tell me how to change from fullscreen to window mode? I have tried both the titan skin and the default skin.

I tried media portal a year ago and didn't have any problem like this :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
Replies
Views
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately although the fix has sorted out video replay correctly after a refresh rate change, I am still having problems with audio playback. Please refer to this thread. MediaPortal 1 - No audio and crashing with Intel Integrated Graphics
Unfortunately although the fix has sorted out video replay correctly after a refresh rate change, I am still having problems with...
Can someone please take a look at the attached logs. This is driving me insane! I have MadVr and LAV set up on same computer in...
Replies
Views
This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't cause any mis-functionality, it is just annoying. It's on the bugfix agenda for next MP2.4 release. That's correct, there are two options: Using the navigation buttons or the mouse wheel. It's also...
This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't...
I am using Windows 7, Media Portal 2.32, WMC skin and have 5 satellite TV cards installed. The only error I get when I start Media...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom