[Help Us!] Windows native ISO support (1 Viewer)

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
@regeszter Just tried 8th build of mp 1.13. which has this update as well.

Just noticed the .IMG support is not 100% in native mode, where it used to be fine using vcd. I didnt test yet with vcd after installing the 8th build, so I might wanna do that first and post logs.
First some sleep and hopefully time for this tomorrow.

issue I did notice starting a IMG file instead of ISO. THe menu's arent working. skipped through it in 1 second, like a flood of images in that second. Like I said. logs first huh :) But maybe this has been reported already. dono

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Well,
Tried to reproduce this today, and I could not. So I consider this to be stable. I did not find bugs.

So I'm afraid the above issue indication is a false one.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    On first patch version, MP mounted the drive but didn't recognized it, so it was need to create a second try and after that all was working on all my pc(s).
    I was the feeling that it's a timing issue.
    So maybe after sometimes it didn't work (even if i couldn't reproduce it).

There is a pending code that maybe we can extend (but we didn't succeed with @regeszter) it's to force the letter to mount (actually it's random), we did try but didn't find the correct powershell command to do so lol.

So maybe we can find it and just change the command in code :) but right now it seems to work quite good (at least here all ISO are mounted correctly, i didn't test .img)

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    .IMG is in the default list. I think .NRG as well, but those files are rare. I have 1, and it doesnt work. .NRG presents a windows popup there is an unsupported format ..bla bla bla.. yes/no doesnt play either way. :p None issue IMO.

I did test a lot of the iso's I have. Most of em showed no issue. I am used to issues regarding menu functionality, but thats mainly I own crap images.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom