Windows Text size scaling affecting Skin Text (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

I set within windows the Text size to 125%, because it's quite better readable from sofa, while surfing or doing other things without MP. :D

But this did also affect the Text size in MP skin. I prefent this with a workaround: First start of MP (with empty cache after update) while Text size is set to 100%. After that it can set to a larger size, without affecting MP.

Is it possible to avoid this without this workaround?

Greetings

BERND

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Windows Text size scaling affecting Skin Text

As this has nothing to do with PureVision skins, but a general issue of MP, please post it in a relevant thread for MP.
    This thread will be closed now.

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    Hello,

I set within windows the Text size to 125%, because it's quite better readable from sofa, while surfing or doing other things without MP. :D

But this did also affect the Text size in MP skin. I prefent this with a workaround: First start of MP (with empty cache after update) while Text size is set to 100%. After that it can set to a larger size, without affecting MP.

Is it possible to avoid this without this workaround?

Greetings

BERND

Hi,
    i'm sorry but there's no workaround for that,and it can't be fixed in the code either...so no need to post elsewhere.MPII will not have that issue...but we have to wait until is out ;).

Now i will close the thread again;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom