mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi all

Due to inconsistency between my Visual Studio setup and MediaPortal, and the inconsistent and non-documented changes in the interfaces that I as plugin developer constantly have to deal with, I have totally lost the motivation to continue my work on the MyLyrics plugin.

I would love to continue my work but it is a struggle for me to work on the plugin within Visual Studio due to incoming and untraceable failures thrown in MP.

I will still use MP daily and hopefully return as developer at some point in the future, when the issues have been sorted out.

I cannot say that I will return, so if anyone is up for the task, you are welcome to continue the work.

best regards
    Soren

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Please could you just update MyLyrics for use with 0.2.30 RC3 mackey? I use it a lot and I'm missing it during drunken parties :). Just one last update before you throw the tow in, developers please help mackey to release a RC3 compatible version of MyLyrics.

Thanks for all your hard work so far mackey, it's definately my favorite plugin ;).

It may be it's just my setup that's not working though.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    mackey - Have you spoken to the developers on IRC about your complaints/issues? If other developers are having the same problem, then maybe there is a solution!

Wadu

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 5, 2007
    Salzburg
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Thanks!

MyLyrics was the first plugin ive installed on my htpc.
    My kids love it an me too!
    I will miss the plugin in the future.
    Please finish it with the final 0.2.3.

ciao
    wadu
    :D

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    Hi Mackey,
    it's sad to see you lose motivation. This really is an excellent plugin.
    With the upcomming move to MP v2 hopefully this will improve some situations.

I look forward to seeing you more motivated in future and thank you very much for your work so far.
    Marcus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom