Work on MyLyrics stopped (1 Viewer)

sunflower

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Cologne
Home Country
Germany Germany
Great news mackey. My Lyrics ist the best plugin in MP!
Thanks for your work!:D :D :D :D :D

Telstar

Portal Pro
October 18, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
I usually stick to my decisions but I just couldn't abandon this project, so sunday I gave it another shot and found a solution to my latest problem. After some refactoring I was once again able to work in debug mode. Yippie! :)

However I still think that it sucks that we as plugin developers aren't notifed about the intern changes in the core that affects our work. I don't want to blame the hard working core team for the lack of information that we get, since I know how much effort and work the lay into this project, but they should consider to ease the development on existing plugin projects in the future. E.g. I have asked several times for a login/pw to the MP core Subversion repository to have a look on what I'm codiing up against but haven't got access yet. That would be the least... just my two cents.

Well... back to the plugin. I have already implemented some new features in the configuration section that will make the search for a section of lyrics easier. I plan to support the search for lyrics of a specific artist present in the database, so you will be able to find lyrics for e.g. the new Radiohead album without searching the whole music database for lyrics in advance.

best regards
Soren

I totally agree with you.

PS: A danish friend of mine is named Soren :):D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom