WorldNews plugin v1.4.0 for MediaPortal 1.6.0 and higher (1 Viewer)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For testing purposes you can check heise news: http://www.heise.de/newsticker/heise-top-atom.xml.
    Works (y) - site logo is shown as in config Test Profile ;)

18-37-28.jpg

Getting closer :D

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community, catavolt,
    I've uploaded WorldNews v0.8.6 to the first post.
    This version contains requested changes for the hidden menu and the new test profile functionality. This can help you, @catavolt, to check which news site provides their own logo. For testing purposes you can check heise news: http://www.heise.de/newsticker/heise-top-atom.xml.

Cheers, Micropolis

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Micropolis ,

Are you planning to add this to the repo and provide a MPE installer? Would be great to be able to install it from there.

Thanks,
    HTPC_Sourcer

Last edited:

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi HTPC_Sourcer,
    ... Are you planning to add this to the repo and provide a MPE installer? Would be great to be able to install it from there ...
    Absolutely. When we reach the release candidate phase, I will publish a installer as soon as possible.
    Currently change requests (and maybe wishes from our community), required reworks and waiting additions or ideas from my side results in a higher update frequency. To build a installer for each test version in this phase costs time, which I don't have enough of.

Cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    at the end of this weekend I've uploaded the newest test build of WorldNews v0.8.9.
    Due to included image related enhancements it was required to change the profile, so please reconfigure your resize options in the expert setting tab again. In case no user requests or enhancement wishes posted here in the next few days, the next build will be declared as a release candidate.

@Luca Brasi: In the last week I've try to work on the experimental feature for feedly support. Unfortunately, I must say it's a bit hard for me to include such a feature into the final version. Before including it, I would first need to understand JSON and the OAuth protocol more. Hope it's ok for you.

Cheers, Micropolis

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    THX, Alex, Site logos are displayed correct now, I really think this is the first release candidate (y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom