WorldWeather plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (9 Viewers)

torbjorns

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    or url or what
    Hi,
    a quick look to the documentation would help:
    "display starry sky maps from websites. You can enter internet, local or network locations.", and the example shows the URL for the map.
    Cheers
    Alfred
    P.S.: If you use "WorldWeatherWebsites.xml" (just copy it to your data directory), you even get the examples as a dropdown...
    Thanks, and where did you find the documentation? Its not that Im lazy, I just dont find it...

tako035

Portal Member
    December 15, 2006
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    Wolrdweather weather condition icons in neither streamedmp nor other skins could not be seen in my mediaportal. I put icon directory in c:\Program Data\Mediaportal\skin\"skindirectory"\Media\Wroldweather directory. Did I miss something.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello everyone, I'm bussy with making new WorldWeather skin files for Avalon and Avalonis.. Atached you can find a first impression..

Added so far:

-RSS feed
    -Vertical menu structure
    -Different home lay-out
    -First satalite image is visible on homescreen

@ Micropolis: One problem I can't solve yet: The satallite image in the homescreen (in WorldWeatherNormalCondition.xml) is only visible after I have entered "images" so not for the first time if I enter the plugin.. Do you know how I can fix that?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      406.9 KB
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      388.6 KB
    Last edited:

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    as announced before, the new stable version WorldWeather v0.6.0 was pubished today, you can download it from our plugin repository or from first post of this thread.

Information for users:
    • introduction of image MIME detection
    • image slideshow functionality using iterative placeholders (see chapter 5.4)
    • refactoring of image placeholder routines including support of more static and iterative placeholders
    • refactoring of image cache routines and logic to prevent startup delays on slow internet connections
    • additional geo clock image option to display current/all available weather locations (see chapter 4.3)
    • enhancements to image type location detection
    • option to enable/disable background mode
    • cosmetic changes, bug fixes
    Information for skinners:
    • skin changes are not required
    Thanks to all contributors, skinners and testers for your support, bug reports and enhancement requests.

Cheers and thank you, Micropolis

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
    August 11, 2011
    Madrid, Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello, since already I mentioned in another post, previously to the version 0.5.0.0 the starry sky was appearing perfectly, but now even with the version 0.6.0 already it does not appear by no means on the screen, I have 3 cabins of the card the selected astronomy and " HTTP: // www.astronomie.de/Images/Himmelaktuell/obssky1.gif " automatic resolution of the zodiac. Thank you for everything
    I´m using MP 1.2.3.0. y Streamed MP 1.7.7.3113

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom