WorldWeather plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (10 Viewers)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No it is not working. .
    Sometimes a picture says more than 1000 words :D

18-04-02.jpg

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just put it into the context menu "Neuen Ort hinzufügen" to see whether it worked or not. Therefore no sunrise/sunset data (missing coordinates to be set in Config).

Ok it is working now. Thanks.

It is strange that now in City code is no GMXX-Number. There is standing "SEEBAD AHLBECK" and not in "Description".

So it possible to use this profile for WWO and Google. but not for yahoo, because yahoo needs the GMXX-number.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.png
      Unbenannt.png
      49.7 KB

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi there

Firstly just to say that I too am stunned with the development speed of this plugin - well done, keep it up!

I was wondering if I might respectfully ask for a feature request that I though might be helpful to people...

In my configuration, I have about 6 cities and places that I like to keep an eye on the weather. The issue arises where some providers give better results for some cities than others. For example, my home town in New Zealand I'd prefer to have google as the provider, and for Fiji I'd prefer to have yahoo.

I wonder if the weather provider could be tied to each profile, rather than a global setting???

Thanks for your consideration.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Today I'm getting no weather from WWO, and google or yahoo are only giving me today and tomorrow, anyone else experiencing a problem!!

No settings have changed, internet shows these details are available from the websites :confused:

fripsy

Portal Pro
    December 11, 2008
    Grasse
    Home Country
    France France
    Yep, works now, someone re-inserted the "internet-API-plug"....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom