WorldWeather plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (12 Viewers)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi Micropolis,

After installing WorldWeather 0.4.7, it seems that Zodiac properties are no longer working. Can you see if it is something in the release?

Thanks

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Catavolt,

I had the nightly build installed.... just installed the new one and works fine.

Micropolis,

THANKS.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Now we engage World Weather via LCARS :D

19-25-21.jpg 19-25-28.jpg 19-25-39.jpg

Attachments

• WorldWeather 0.4.7 for LCARS.zip
      11.7 KB

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Thanks for new version. The new hourly/graphical view is working really great. This was the most missing thing before this release. Thanks a lot...

I have encountered some issues lately. If I se WorldWeatherOnline as forecast provider I always get "Sunny", no matter what has to be the right condition. If I use Yahoo I only get a single Day forecast. Only Google is working as expected... This is since some days and happened with 0.45 also...

And a little issue with 0.47 LCars skin files. First I enter plugin from Home the menu has no focus (no blue menu item, all coral). Sometimes i can get focus by moving cursor around, but sometimes I have to use mouse... This happens only if I came from basic home and did not happened if I use skin files for 0.45...

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear Lehmden,
    ... I have encountered some issues lately. If I se WorldWeatherOnline as forecast provider I always get "Sunny", no matter what has to be the right condition. If I use Yahoo I only get a single Day forecast. Only Google is working as expected... This is since some days and happened with 0.45 also...
    I have tried to reproduce this under different circumstances, but no luck. Do you have any WorldWeather related error messages in your mediaportal.log?
    If not, could you try to remove the whole WorldWeather installation and start with the latest nightly build again? Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers, Micropolis

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    The warnings doesn't come from the WorldWeather plugin.
    Yeah, on closer examination, I see that these warning are being generated by skin files which WorldWeather didn't replace. Please excuse my misplaced suspicions. I don't see any obvious symptoms, maybe this is normal?
    The problem occurs due to a exception in rss reader. The latest build from first post corrects this issue. If you do not want upgrade to v0.4.7, please replace Micropolis.MPCore.dll only.
    Thanks for the kind offer, but I'll probably just wait for the next stable release.

Thanks again for this great plug-in! Your rate of progress is most impressive.

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

after restart/resume the Internetconection is not established and I get an error message.

Is it possible to add a dealy or longer timeout for receiving data?

Thanks!

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Micropolis! Youre development speed is incredible, I can not match that. I am thinking to take on the skinning of WorldWeather for avalon (again) & maybe avalonis as Dragy has not enough time. What would be a good time to jump to it? I would not like to have a lot of work which would be gone for the next release.

So are you planning vast skinning changes or should I start with the 0.4.7 (or the 0.4.5)?

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi mbuzina, I skinned the latest version for 0.4.7 that way that all properties are bound into stacklayouts, so you just have to change only a few y-/y-positions to adapt it to your needs :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom