WorldWeather plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (3 Viewers)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, the lines are bad positioned, and why is nothing shown on the hourly forecast? The properties have a proper width, so the grouping should work perfect. Same applies to the separator lines. Seems we encountered a skin engine bug ;)

I've encountered the same problem. There seems to be a bug in stacklayout.
    Maybe I'm gonna test this patch first: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...rking-correctly-for-group-stacklayout.105330/
    If nothing helps I have to skin wind and atmosphere in the 3rd row (hour 16 til hour 23) without stacklayout...

Else I have to say this version works great!
    Thanks Alex! =)

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    1. Well I gave in and installed the last nightly build of 4.7 in hope of correcting a skin problem, but it is still there. My graphics are being cropped more and more by whatever mask is used in the skin. Only the left edge is fully visible. The other 3 edges and the corners are missing. This cropping eliminates valuable annotations from the graphics as you might be able to see from the attached screenshots.
    2. Another minor peeve I've had for a while is not being able to get the "self-defined" graphic (the last one at the bottom on the "Images" tab in the configuration) to appear. Is it just not implemented in the skin?
    3. An enhancement request for a future version would be a possibility to flag one of the images as "default". For example, I would prefer to have the "Webcam" image appear instead of the "Sattelite" image, when I first switch to the images page.
    These are minor complaints. I am happy to see that the RSS feed is now working. Everyone contributing to this project deserves heartfelt thanks!

It's probably bad form to quote myself, but I can't find a response to this post (or to some of my previous posts, which have raised point 2 above repeatedly). I don't expect these issues to be addressed overnight. H*ll, I'm not even sure that this doesn't belong somewhere else. Maybe it's a problem with the skin engine, not with WorldWeather or its skin. Maybe these are nits. Still it would be nice to get *some* kind of response. Otherwise I won't know to take them anywhere else (or to shut up ;-). BTW, these behaviours (1 & 2) appear unchanged in RC4.8 (nightly build from 4 March).:(
    In case it helps, I attach a screenshot and logs.
    :D in advance for any (hopefully constructive) feedback!

Attachments

• WorldWeatherConfig_shiowing_Self-defined_field_at_bottom.png
      WorldWeatherConfig_shiowing_Self-defined_field_at_bottom.png
      23.8 KB

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think these are skin bugs. Noticed also some strange behaviour with images using Default Wide Skin.
    Have you tested another skin?

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The next version of Default skins will have no masks and allow the display of all possible images, including selfdefined.
    In general we can only provide a generic skin, so the sequence of the shown images is predetermined.
    If someone wants another sequence, he/she has to go into the xmls and change the image sequence to his/her needs ;)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    at the first post of this thread you can find the latest nightly build for v0.4.9, this version is near to the next release candidate. Please use at at your own risk.
    This version contains the finalized Google parser routines and enhancements for the configuration dialog, which allows expert users to set various internal settings. See chapter 4.9 of the included manual for more information.

Cheers, Micropolis

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    The next version of Default skins will have no masks and allow the display of all possible images, including selfdefined.
    In general we can only provide a generic skin, so the sequence of the shown images is predetermined.
    If someone wants another sequence, he/she has to go into the xmls and change the image sequence to his/her needs ;)
    Sounds great!
    Many thanks!

bkv

Portal Member
    February 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hi Micropolis,
    send Czech translation for v0.4.9.
    In v0.4.9 it works correct encoding Czech weather forecasts from Google (see pictures).
    Thanks for the plugin.

old.jpgv0.4.9 - 2x Coogle.jpgv0.4.9 - WWO + Google.jpg

Attachments

• strings_cs.xml
      11.4 KB

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi weather freaks,
    as promised here the xmls for the Default and PureVision skins (including the 4x3 versions).
    Changes:
    • New order of buttons (change view is now second button)
    • Complete list of satellite images including humidity and selfdefined
    • New visibilities of buttons in the different screens

Attachments

• WorldWeather 0.4.9 for Default.zip
      20.6 KB
    • WorldWeather 0.4.9 for DefaultWide.zip
      21.8 KB
    • WorldWeather 0.4.9 for PureVision.zip
      11.4 KB
    • WorldWeather 0.4.9 for PureVisionHD.zip
      12.5 KB
    • WorldWeather 0.4.9 for PureVisionHDBlue.zip
      12.5 KB
    • WorldWeather 0.4.9 for PureVisionHDHorizon.zip
      12.5 KB
    • WorldWeather 0.4.9 for PureVisionHDMetro.zip
      12.5 KB

RicoHTPC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2011
    Cuxhaven
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Nobody with a hint for my problem from post #895 (p. 90)?
    Files are on page 92 (post #917 & #920).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom