WorldWeather plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (3 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    18-06-59.png 18-19-10.png

Russian:
    XML:
        <entry name="AstronomyStarrySkyURL">http://www.astronet.ru/cgi-bin/skyc.cgi?ut=&lt;24hour&gt;.&lt;minute&gt;&lt;second&gt;&amp;day=&lt;day&gt;&amp;month=&lt;month&gt;&amp;year=&lt;year&gt;&amp;longitude=&lt;locationlongitude&gt;&amp;latitude=&lt;locationlatitude&gt;&amp;azimuth=0&amp;height=90&amp;m=5&amp;dgrids=0&amp;dcbnd=0&amp;dfig=1&amp;colstars=1&amp;names=1&amp;xs=640&amp;theme=0&amp;dpl=1&amp;drawmw=1&amp;pdf=0&amp;lang=1</entry>
    English:
    XML:
        <entry name="AstronomyStarrySkyURL">http://www.astronet.ru/cgi-bin/skyc.cgi?ut=&lt;24hour&gt;.&lt;minute&gt;&lt;second&gt;&amp;day=&lt;day&gt;&amp;month=&lt;month&gt;&amp;year=&lt;year&gt;&amp;longitude=&lt;locationlongitude&gt;&amp;latitude=&lt;locationlatitude&gt;&amp;azimuth=0&amp;height=90&amp;m=5&amp;dgrids=0&amp;dcbnd=0&amp;dfig=1&amp;colstars=1&amp;names=1&amp;xs=640&amp;theme=0&amp;dpl=1&amp;drawmw=1&amp;pdf=0&amp;lang=0</entry>

Last edited:

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    after a long, work-related absence, I'll try in the next few weeks to consolidate the plugins that I have published and which are partly outdated yet. Already in the last days numerous measures were taken to synchronize the code states and to realize a separation between the commercial part of my source codes and that of the MediaPortal Plugins. In order to be able to work at this point as purposefully as possible on the removal of problems, I hope for your support in order to know, what does not work from your point of view.

If you are using this plugin, please send me some hints regarding
    • Which functionality does not work anymore and since when? Is this clearly recognizable since a certain version of MediaPortal?
    • Do you have some more information and logs to reproduce the issue?
    • Do you have problems with specific maintained skins? Can possible skin errors be caused by a plugin error?
    • Is it your view that certain configuration settings or combinations of them are no longer applicable as before?
    • Any other helpful information?
    • Which actually supported weather providers are useless, because you are not using it?
    • Do you have any concrete information, which providers can be used instead to display deprecated weather information?

Please note that until the final consolidation no installer files will be created and fixed versions will only be published in this plugin thread. I will try to get the development work done as quickly as possible - but the daily business and private issues will continue to have priority.

Important: When you start the configuration after installing Version 1.10.0, you will get an error message regarding corrupt settings. I'm not able to implement a workaround, therefore please backup your settings and setup your configuration again carefully.

Donations are welcome, Cheers
    Micropolis

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    Other info in my email from 28.02.2018
    Can we see a list of major issues so that we do not write about the same thing?
    I noticed that tag #WorldWeather.TodayPrecipitation for AccuWeather is always equals 0. In AccuWeather there is no precipitation in the list of current parameters, but they are in the "PRECIPITATION SUMMARY" section. Is it possible to assign the value"Previous 1 Hour" to the tag #WorldWeather.TodayPrecipitation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom