[solved] Wrong folder.jpg thumb is shown (1 Viewer)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi guys,
I did a fresh intalll of MP 1.12 and had in one folder a folder.jpg thumb. I edited this picture and saved it again in the same folder. When I open the file in windows explorer, it is showing the new picture but when I open it in MP it is showing the old picture before I edited it. It happens the same with other folders. I'm using StreamedMP skin and already tried other skins but with no succes. I deleted the music database and creted a new one, but it didn't help. My tracks are all stored on a NAS. I don't think that this is a settings problem. Could it be that it is a MP bug?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Maybe the picture is cached. Did you try to delete the skin cache to verify if the issue then disappears?

bta489

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Are you talking (well...writing :)) about Music-Thumbs and is the folder.jpg the album artwork? If so, and you are using database-view there may be two thumbs in ...\thumbs\Music\Albums\ named <artist>-<album>.jpg and <artist>-<album>L.jpg. They are probably hidden. Delete them and restart MePo.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I found the solution. Bta489 your advice was almost right. I didn't know but there was a copy of the file folder.jpg from my nas in \thumbs\music\folder\. After deleting the file from this folder MP created a new copy and all is good now. Thanks for the help guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom