Wrong service version with MPExtended 0.5.1.0 (1 Viewer)

uxDesign

Portal Pro
December 10, 2011
near Munich
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
Hi DieBagger,
I have aMPdroid 1.0.1 running and upgraded MPExtended from 0.4.x to 0.5.1.0 yesterday. I only used the remote control functions until now and was happy. Than I stumbled over some screen shots and wondered was else this app can do. I realized that it doesn't work because I have an outdated MPExtended. Installed it and was happy again, just checked the TV function and the EPG works fine. But today I found out that Movies (Filme), Series (Serien), Music (Musik) and Videos fail with 'Wrong service version'.

Also TV playback doesn't work and throws an exception:
Fehler beim Deserialisieren von Parameter http://mpextended.github.com:mediatype. Die InnerException-Nachricht was "Der Auszählungswert "-2" ist für den Typ "MPExtended.Common.Interfaces.WebMediaType" ungültig und kann nicht serialisiert werden....

Regards
uxDesign

PS: Here the JSON from the service:
{"ApiVersion":4,"AvailableFileSystemLibraries":[{"Id":10,"Name":"MP Movie Shares","Version":"0.5.1.0"},{"Id":11,"Name":"MP Picture Shares","Version":"0.5.1.0"},{"Id":5,"Name":"MP Shares","Version":"0.5.1.0"},{"Id":9,"Name":"MP Music Shares","Version":"0.5.1.0"}],"AvailableMovieLibraries":[{"Id":3,"Name":"Moving Pictures","Version":"0.5.1.0"},{"Id":7,"Name":"MP MyVideo","Version":"0.5.1.0"}],"AvailableMusicLibraries":[{"Id":4,"Name":"MP MyMusic","Version":"0.5.1.0"}],"AvailablePictureLibraries":[{"Id":8,"Name":"MP Picture Shares","Version":"0.5.1.0"}],"AvailableTvShowLibraries":[{"Id":6,"Name":"MP-TVSeries","Version":"0.5.1.0"}],"DefaultFileSystemLibrary":5,"DefaultMovieLibrary":3,"DefaultMusicLibrary":4,"DefaultPictureLibrary":0,"DefaultTvShowLibrary":6,"ServiceVersion":"0.5.1"}

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5031] - Fix Invalid...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Yo use Basic Home page or Classic Home page? Home Screen You can switch MyVideo to Database view - Database Views If you do not use Media Portal to watch TV, then you do not need it. If you are using it, check if the TV plug-in is enabled in the settings and whether it is displayed on the home screen. - Plugin Config Did you see...
Yo use Basic Home page or Classic Home page? Home Screen You can switch MyVideo to Database view - Database Views If you do not...
Hi. I am a first time user of MP1. My home page has the following tabs : Plugins/Settings/Videos/Music/Pictures. I can click on any...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4969] - Fix typo in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom