Wrong service version with MPExtended 0.5.1.0 (1 Viewer)

uxDesign

Portal Pro
December 10, 2011
near Munich
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi DieBagger,
I have aMPdroid 1.0.1 running and upgraded MPExtended from 0.4.x to 0.5.1.0 yesterday. I only used the remote control functions until now and was happy. Than I stumbled over some screen shots and wondered was else this app can do. I realized that it doesn't work because I have an outdated MPExtended. Installed it and was happy again, just checked the TV function and the EPG works fine. But today I found out that Movies (Filme), Series (Serien), Music (Musik) and Videos fail with 'Wrong service version'.

Also TV playback doesn't work and throws an exception:
Fehler beim Deserialisieren von Parameter http://mpextended.github.com:mediatype. Die InnerException-Nachricht was "Der Auszählungswert "-2" ist für den Typ "MPExtended.Common.Interfaces.WebMediaType" ungültig und kann nicht serialisiert werden....

Regards
uxDesign

PS: Here the JSON from the service:
{"ApiVersion":4,"AvailableFileSystemLibraries":[{"Id":10,"Name":"MP Movie Shares","Version":"0.5.1.0"},{"Id":11,"Name":"MP Picture Shares","Version":"0.5.1.0"},{"Id":5,"Name":"MP Shares","Version":"0.5.1.0"},{"Id":9,"Name":"MP Music Shares","Version":"0.5.1.0"}],"AvailableMovieLibraries":[{"Id":3,"Name":"Moving Pictures","Version":"0.5.1.0"},{"Id":7,"Name":"MP MyVideo","Version":"0.5.1.0"}],"AvailableMusicLibraries":[{"Id":4,"Name":"MP MyMusic","Version":"0.5.1.0"}],"AvailablePictureLibraries":[{"Id":8,"Name":"MP Picture Shares","Version":"0.5.1.0"}],"AvailableTvShowLibraries":[{"Id":6,"Name":"MP-TVSeries","Version":"0.5.1.0"}],"DefaultFileSystemLibrary":5,"DefaultMovieLibrary":3,"DefaultMusicLibrary":4,"DefaultPictureLibrary":0,"DefaultTvShowLibrary":6,"ServiceVersion":"0.5.1"}

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom