X-Factor 2 (1 Viewer)

cruse

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Looks fantastic as always. You really hit a tune there with those white tones. Didn't try it live yet.

Some personal suggestions from looking at the screenshots

- Some Fanarts are hit and miss and degrade a skin with certain patterns or such, so keep em highly layered like you do with that nice white.
    - Posters (or album covers) almost _always_ look great, so XF2 would really stand out focussing on those with the big size you chose there in the listview mockup. Maybe move the poster to the left and let some white flow around it, but keep it bigger than in Maya's listview.
    - I would go with the straight edge + shadow look everywhere, also in basichome menu, and get rid of rounded corners wherever you can.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Screenshots in first post updated with real images from the skin. I'm continuing the work on this skin and will upload a new version supporting a few more plugins and the bugs reported corrected soon.

cheers
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Version 2 now available (link on first post in this thread).

Version 2.
    • Added support for rockstar, pictures and infoservice
    • Fixed bugs from version 1

best regards
    cul8er

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Gave the available version a quick spin and wow, the basic home's animations are super smooth and it's all very nice even though the smaller fonts are very small (I can read everything without squinting though)!

In the music section, when bringing up the info, is it supposed to appear that low on the right side? What's the space above it for, the Now Playing overlay?
    Emph

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    In the music section, when bringing up the info, is it supposed to appear that low on the right side? What's the space above it for, the Now Playing overlay?
    Emph

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Can you please post a screenshot of the above so I can understand better.

best regards
    cul8er

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'll try to make one after work, but for now:

1. Enter music (album artists in my case)
    2. With List view visible, press Right (arrow key) to show info
    3. The info appears down to the right, I assume it should be aligned with Artist thumb height-wise?

Cheers
    Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom