X10 Plugin working with CM11 and Firecracker device (1 Viewer)

nopap

Portal Member
January 19, 2005
Hello,
Home automation in MP ! The ultimate couch potato project is ongoing :D

My first MP plugin is working, it's a X10 plugin, to control lights and other appliances using a CM11 device. Switch on lights, off, dim, bright, etc...
It's sending X10 commands to CM11 device through xAPFramework, using xAPFramework X10 modules (windows service, GUI or console app).

Info and download here

Please report bugs and problems. It's my first MP plugin, so i apologize in advance :oops:

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    Re: X10 Plugin working with CM11 device

nopap said:
    Hello,

My first MP plugin is working, it's a X10 plugin, to control lights and other appliances using a CM11 device. Switch on lights, off, dim, bright, etc...
    It's sending X10 commands to CM11 device through xAPFramework, using xAPFramework X10 modules (windows service, GUI or console app).

Info and download here

Please report bugs and problems. It's my first MP plugin, so i apologize in advance :oops:

Cool perhaps we could combine efforts, here is what i have done so far:
    CM17A firecracker on off ..all on off in a gui plugin. I will post the code.
    my screenshots are gone though because i do not have hosting anymore.

http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4583

critifer

Portal Pro
    February 9, 2005
    Re: X10 Plugin working with CM11 device

Guys - PLEASE PLEASE do...

Nopap - I sent u a PM on this yesterday and think this could help glue some things together.....

devo said:
    nopap said:
    Hello,

Info and download here

Cool perhaps we could combine efforts, here is what i have done so far:
    CM17A firecracker on off ..all on off in a gui plugin. I will post the code.
    my screenshots are gone though because i do not have hosting anymore.

http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4583

graemef

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2004
    Perth
    Home Country
    Works great, can anyone think of a way of making this a timer based system as well. I currently use the X10 driver I wrote for Girder, but would like to get rid of it and just use MP. Need to put the blinds down at midday..

A

Anonymous

ok, I LOVE YOU! I have been waiting forever for a CM11a code, but all i found was CM17 :evil: BOOO FIRECRACKER BOOOO YAY HOME DIRECTOR YAY

Ricardoduarte

Portal Member
    August 18, 2004
    Great Work! Thanks a lot.

I have one problem...i don't have focus (keyb. or remote) on the plugin window. I have to use my mouse to change the options. any1?

nopap

Portal Member
    January 19, 2005
    Thanks to all for the feedback.

Could some CM17 owners test the xAPFramework thing to check if it can work together ? It claims to support CM1x, that should include CM17...

Ricardoduarte, i'll check the xml file tonight, maybe i forgot something.

graemef

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2004
    Perth
    Home Country
    Would be nice on the screen if it showed the description rather than the A2, A3 etc so you don't have to move over the button to see what it does.

nopap

Portal Member
    January 19, 2005
    Hello again,
    I rewrote the interface, to add a multi-room feature, and to clean it up.
    There should be no more focus problem, and the description is displayed along with device letter and code.
    Download on same url, see first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom