X10-remote - experiencing "double-clicks" (1 Viewer)

singer36

Portal Pro
October 11, 2006
Home Country
France France
cool !

i have the same problem with my ATI remote wonder. After hibernating, the commands are 'doubled' !

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Please don't just post that you have the issue but also provide log. Since it's in mantis an there is a link to this thread every additional information might help.
    So please turn on extensive logging in setup and post the logs here when doubleclicks are occuring!

idioteque

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I am not sure it's double clicking. The remote seams to react irratic. At one moment is does not react at all, and a few milliseconds later is decides to responde.

The user thinks te remote does not respond, thus clicking again. For me it's mor of a timing/laggy issue

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    I am quite sure that it is, at least for me :) Micheloe had a look at my log and said said remote is initialized two times, but shouldnt do that. But unfortunately he didnt find any solution for it. So please, as mentioned above:

PLEASE POST LOGS!

captainspanky

Portal Pro
    December 8, 2005
    I saw this when I first installed my Firefly remote. It was due to two instances of an X10 driver being installed I believe? Take a look in your add remove programs to see if there are a couple of references to x10 driver, remove them all and reinstall the driver you prefer.

Its been a while, so can't say I recall in great detail what I did... but that's the gist of it.

singer36

Portal Pro
    October 11, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi ! i'd like to post my log file.... since it is a bit big... where can i upload it ?
    it shows a detailed log of :
    - MP launch
    - 2 or 3 menu moves with the remote
    - hibernating
    - boot up
    - 2 or 3 moves (doubled) with the remote
    - shut down of MP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom