XBMC Python Script (1 Viewer)

player2

December 30, 2009
Hi

I finally got the script working (mostly). i should state at the beginning that i am using windows 7. It turns out even tho my TV card was working with the vendors software i still need codecs for it to be supported my mediaportal. After install ffdshow i was then able to view TV using mediaportal.

after installing the TVserver folder into plugins and the dll to XBMC (is this required?), the script now connection and displays a folder for TV channels and Recordings.

However when looking at the channels it just loops back to the same folder, and when opening any folders it talks along time. has anyone seen this issue?, is there away to fix it?

KRA

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Home Country
Norway Norway
I tried the precompiled pvr version of xbmc from that site, and the pvr features looked good, unfortunatly streaming wasn't working that great, with corruption in sound and video, and some stability issues.

digi-head

April 26, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I tried the precompiled pvr version of xbmc from that site, and the pvr features looked good, unfortunatly streaming wasn't working that great, with corruption in sound and video, and some stability issues.

This is a work in progress. The PVR functionality in XBMC is still in development, and will not be included in the next official release, which should be within the next few weeks, but is on the roadmap for the next release, scheduled for the end of the year. This thread: [RELEASE] XBMC TV using MediaPortal TVserver (XBMP-TV Script) - XBMC Community Forum is the official development thread for the Media Portal PVR addon, and you can report problems, and follow progress there. I've been following it like a stalker!! I'm still waiting for it to get a little more stable before I start using it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom