XBMC Python Script (1 Viewer)

MP_Fan

September 14, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Very nice to see this is going ahead, can't wait for working version with EPG and Recording :D
:D

L

loetman

Hy all

i have testet the Version from "dubbeld" from the 31. march 2009 on My xbox, and it works fine for timeshifting!!!

only when i stop playing the TV Stream my Mediaportal TV Server timeshift the last selectet cannel further.

thanks for you work!

Greetings from Switzerland

dubbeld

Portal Member
February 1, 2007
I have just created a thread over at the XBMC forums regarding the RTSP issue, hopefully some of the guys there can shed some light.
RTSP from Mediaportal TV-Server not working - XBMC Community Forum

Great! tnx, if you need further details, just let me know.

About the progress, I will release a test version in about a week, so you can see the progress. (you can record tv, see the program guide and see what you are currently watching (if I can enable it in the gui)). I'm currently investigation the possibilities of the GUI and check to see whether or not to use "for the record" as backend.

Hope to here from santa.clause soon.

swifty

Portal Pro
January 6, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom

dubbeld

Portal Member
February 1, 2007
dubbeld; It may be worth getting in contact with BigBellyBilly over at the XBMC forum, he has created an EPG script that afaik utilises a GUI to display the usual EPG look we are all used to.
myTV v1.18 script released - XBMC Community Forum
Or there is also the mythbox script which presents a GUI for the EPG, screenshots and release links here;
[RELEASE] MythBox for XBMC (Alpha Release) - MythTV frontend Python Script for XBMC - XBMC Community Forum

My intention was to create an easy interface without stuff you never use, so that script might be a little over the top, but I think a lot of other users will like it. (hahaha I only saw myTV at first, but yes, Mythbox is great to use for this plugin).

I hope to find another devver over here to help me port mythbox to our mediaportaltvserver"box" (and I hope the MythBox devver will give us permission to use bits of his script) maybe even keep the script as it is, but make it work on both mythtv and MPTVServer... Or create our own plugin.

Talle

April 24, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Aeon Auriga

Hi.

This might be an overwelming task and since there has been a bit silent here lately something that might not happen... :sorry:

Is anyone intressted in making this work for XBMC with Aeon Auriga skin? found here
Download is here
If you do a fresh install you need to add the Aeon fonts in the folder. Here

Guess there is at least some intress for it, as it is now people seem to advice to use MythTV in the XBMC forum, something that for me as a Windows user is not really an option... :(

More than that I have my MediaPortal 1.0.1 up and running...

I have absolutly no knowledge myself about this kind of thing so I can´t guess how much work it would be...

Also if someone could make a little manual for how to implement this it would be nice, I know there are some instructions earlier in this thread but I´d like to get a guide for "complete idiots" like me and not for "dummies" which is probably to hard...

Thank you in advance! :D

Sincerly!

//Talle

swifty

Portal Pro
January 6, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Has development on this stalled ? :(

johnny-b

Portal Member
January 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Is there still activity on TV Server and XBMC interaction?
Has this reached a working level?

I would be happy to see this working :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom