Xface Skin Version 1.6 ready for download 09.06.2008 (1 Viewer)

ReMeE

Portal Member
October 6, 2005
After I have watched a dvd en pressed stop, part of my screen goes black (a square in the middle) covering 75% of my screen. I have to quit mediaportal (ctrl-alt-del) te make this disapeare. Is this a skin error or a mediaportal error. I have mediaportal 1.0 installed an windows vista with all latest drivers.

Omen

Portal Pro
June 2, 2007
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
After I have watched a dvd en pressed stop, part of my screen goes black (a square in the middle) covering 75% of my screen. I have to quit mediaportal (ctrl-alt-del) te make this disapeare. Is this a skin error or a mediaportal error. I have mediaportal 1.0 installed an windows vista with all latest drivers.

try downloading the 1.7 version, 1.6 is quite old and out of date now, Harley released the newer version early last week, try using that to see if it fixes your issues.

If you've still got the black screen bug, try switching over to the blue3 skin, if the issue still occurs, it's probably an mp bug and you can file a bug report.

alunjames

January 6, 2009
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Harley, first - what amazing work you have done. The library display options for Videos are really a step up from the default ones offered in MP.

I have one question split into two parts.

When watching a 2CD movie firstly the transition between movies can only be described as clunky, when watching them on my previous install of MP (pre 1.0) it was hardly detectable. In the new version with your skin the screen goes black for a second or two and then the second disk starts.

Also, once on the second disk the skip gets all confused, any fast forward skip returns me to the start of the disk and the time remaining is completely misreported (0:00). This holds true if I start with the second disk as well.

If these are MP issues rather than skin ones just say and I will file a bug report.

Thanks.

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Harley, first - what amazing work you have done. The library display options for Videos are really a step up from the default ones offered in MP.

I have one question split into two parts.

When watching a 2CD movie firstly the transition between movies can only be described as clunky, when watching them on my previous install of MP (pre 1.0) it was hardly detectable. In the new version with your skin the screen goes black for a second or two and then the second disk starts.

Also, once on the second disk the skip gets all confused, any fast forward skip returns me to the start of the disk and the time remaining is completely misreported (0:00). This holds true if I start with the second disk as well.

If these are MP issues rather than skin ones just say and I will file a bug report.

Thanks.

Simply check with Blue3. If problem persists it is a bug of MP and not the skin (which I assume is the case most likely).

alunjames

January 6, 2009
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Thanks both. I have done now and the problem persists.

I have checked the bug lists and there is nothing there so I have logged the bug.

dkoukoul

Portal Member
October 25, 2007
Athens
Home Country
Greece Greece
Hi guys,
where can I download the 1.3 Version?
I have gone back to installing MP 0.2.3 due to problems with my TV card and I want to find the Xface for the MP 0.2.3....
Does it exist anywhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom