Xface Skin Version 1.7 for MP 1.0 final relase 22.12.2008 (1 Viewer)

ltooz_audis

Portal Member
March 12, 2009
Fremont, CA
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello all,
I installed the skin last night, it's very nice looking. everything works well except when I loaded movingpictures with icons, every time I moved the icon selection, it's blank, blank frame covers the movie icon, how do I get it to show the icon picture?

Thanks,

Duqe

Portal Member
April 5, 2009
Home Country
Spain Spain
Great skin. Best ive tried so far.

But i have a problem. Cant get to My TV. When i try, i just get a black screen. And i have to close MP from the Task Manager. Any idea why?

Also i have seen those pics of My Video with the info of the films and so. How do you get it? I tried configuring MP to view it as list. And from MP Configuration, choosing filmstrip as default view. What else should i do?

Thx a lot in advance.

Duqe

Portal Member
April 5, 2009
Home Country
Spain Spain
Heres the zip file after MP gets blocked when i get to My TV. What happens is, i click on My TV, new menu appears, and tv starts loading. I can see the info downside, and right when the bar appears under the small tv screen, MP pauses. And cant do anything else but close it from task manager.

Thx.

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ...mmh, never know of such a problem. Perhaps a dev can take a look on it.

Harley

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I´m working on a update version of xface, that full supports 1.0.1 MP with all changes and also full supports the moving pictures and mytvseries newest versions.

I think i will have it finished in the next two weeks.

Greetings Harley :)

Omen

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I´m working on a update version of xface, that full supports 1.0.1 MP with all changes and also full supports the moving pictures and mytvseries newest versions.

and i'll be looking forward to it :D, thanks for all the hard work, but be sure to enjoy the long weekend :D

frenzy

Portal Pro
    April 29, 2008
    Home Country
    France France

Harley, thanks for a really great skin. With MP 1.01 out, I hope you understand the pressure on you is enormous:p
    It will be the longest two weeks of my life.
    Just kidding.
    But seriously can I update to 1.01 with the latest version of xface or is it better to wait a few weeks?

ToXIc

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2009
    Home Country
    :D xface is the reason i went with MP instead of MythTV i just simply love it!

i have 1 problem with it and i hope someone knows a fix....

i want to use the plugin called mediaslayer to rip my movie collection to disk it work fine with skin monochrome but when using Xface it crawls i mean bad..... a simple up/down between options takes minutes....

anyone out there came across this problem?

Duqe

Portal Member
    April 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Is possible, or could it be, to have a list view with the sinopsis downside and the pic of the film at one side? I mean, i can do it by going into IMDB. But can i have both, list view, with the IMDM at the same time?

Thx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom