Xface Skin Version 1.7 for MP 1.0 final relase 22.12.2008 (1 Viewer)

Omen

Portal Pro
June 2, 2007
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
thats quite possible with the moving pictures plugin, it's got a default skin setup which works with xface that'll do what you want.

Duqe

Portal Member
April 5, 2009
Home Country
Spain Spain
Tried it and works perfectly. But i have an external program wich downloads the pics and sinopsis when i start the computer. But i dont know if i can use that info with moving pictures. Since it shows it in english.

chtioub

Portal Member
November 16, 2007
Hi,

I use to use Xface Skin. I have install MP 1.0.1. I know Xface is not develop for this version of MP, but it"s hard to change.
For this moment, I have made working evry plugin with Xface. But now I have a problem and I cannot find why :
In TV, when I record something and I go to "RECORDED TV", I have nothing listed.
No error but nothing.
If I chose another skin, it works.

Any ideas ?

I know a new version of xface will come in a few weeks.... Hard to wait :)

chtioub

Portal Member
November 16, 2007
In TV, when I record something and I go to "RECORDED TV", I have nothing listed.

look at https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ase-22-12-2008-a-50747/index7.html#post386529 ;)

Thank you, and sorry about that. I did not search and read forum correctly.

Now it works exept compression. I never use this feature, so three possibilities:
- I do not use this feature correctly
- It does not work because ok the skin
- There is a bug with this functionality

When I want to use it, I cannot select any video file and MP freeze.

Can someone tell me if it works with version MP 1.0.1.0

Thanks

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ..please wait a little bit, i´m working at the moment on a full updated version of Xface.

It will full supports all changes and updates of MP 1.0.1 , new record tv screens, new extensions screens, new EPG Stuff and so on and so on.....
    It will also full support Moving Pictures newest version and TV Series newest version in full Xface style and many many more.

A complete refreshed XFace Version will come ;) :D

Greetings Harley

AIstudio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2007
    Blackpool
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Harley,
    Truly great news. Looking forward to the update. I have been using Xface for over a year now and it has been the best for stability and style. I have tried many others but always come back to Xface.
    There is the new Xfactor skin so I will probably flit between the two just to confuse the wife lol.

Thanks for the update :)

Regards

Kev

PS can you add a file for MYprogramsAlt. I know there is a generic one but you can only have icon views.
    Would be really nice to have some sort of filmstrip view with box covers and maybe just random backdrops that you can put in a predefined folder?? I know MyprogramsALT doesn't have any scraping capability so I have all my covers and fanart in a folder with them named the same as the .exe for each game.

AIstudio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2007
    Blackpool
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Harley,
    Certainly.

MYprogramsALT v 0.1.0.12.mpi

I installed it on MP 1.0.1 last night on Vista x 64 system and it worked fine. The previous version no longer works (MYprogramsALT v 0.1.0.11.mpi)

Regards

Kev

chtioub

Portal Member
    November 16, 2007
    ..please wait a little bit, i´m working at the moment on a full updated version of Xface.

It will full supports all changes and updates of MP 1.0.1 , new record tv screens, new extensions screens, new EPG Stuff and so on and so on.....
    It will also full support Moving Pictures newest version and TV Series newest version in full Xface style and many many more.

A complete refreshed XFace Version will come ;) :D

Greetings Harley

Very Nice :D

I can wait... No problem.

Please Harley, can you tell me in few word if it is possible directly with skin to have color genre display in TV guide. It's possible with Mediaportal TV but not with TV-server. I did not yet understand why... But I sure there is a good reason.
    As far as skin display the genre in TV guide, is it possible for you to do same thing as Mediaportal TV guide, I mean changing color with genre (Movie, Documentary, ...)

Or may not !! ?
    :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom