XML file: Length cannot be less than zero - WebGrab++ (1 Viewer)

HEL

October 15, 2012
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hello

My MP-setup was going crazy, so I had to reinstall my computer, now with everything up and running, one thing is missing. WebGrab++ is grabbing all the info, but I am not able to import the tvguide.xml to xmlTV, it says "tvguide.xml: Invalid XML file: Length cannot be less than zero" or .. that´s at least what I think it says, because I can only see "Length cannot be..." with the danish translation. I am able to import my old tvguide.xml from before my reinstallation.

I attached my WebGrab config file and the tvguide.xml I am trying to import (the info is in danish).

I hope someone can give me a hint about whats wrong and what I can do to correct it.

I will point out, that before my reinstallation, I was running MP 1.3.0 and now I am giving 1.9.0 a try.

Attachments

• WebGrab++.config.xml
    13.8 KB

HEL

October 15, 2012
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Sorry for posting this big tvguide.xml file, I didn't really think of the 185.000 lines of data... stupid me.

I narrowed the problem down quite a lot now and found one specific line.
XML:
  <programme start="20141219093500 +0100" stop="20141219102500 +0100" channel="DR1">
    <title lang="da">De sociale republikanere</title>
    <title lang="en">Builders of Large Communal Nests: Sociable Weaver</title>
    <sub-title lang="da">Japansk naturprogram fra 2013.</sub-title>
    <desc lang="da">I Nabimia i det sydlige... this doesn't matter... .</desc>
    <category lang="da">Natur</category>
    <category lang="da">Dokumentar</category>
    <date>2013</date>
    <episode-num system="xmltv_ns">.</episode-num>
  </programme>

The line which are giving me trouble is this:
XML:
<episode-num system="xmltv_ns">.</episode-num>

An example of a line,which gives no troubles is this:
XML:
<episode-num system="xmltv_ns">.170/237.</episode-num>

If I delete it, I can import without a problem.
I tried changing a bit in the code that is putting the info together (the dk.timefor.tv.ini file), but I couldn't get it working.
http://pastebin.com/H3eTmcjY

I hope that someone can give a hit, with a bit more information.

HEL

October 15, 2012
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Thank you for the reply, I thought it was a MP problem.
I found a new dk.timefor.tv.ini when I headed to webgrab's website and it works.
I don't really understand why it didn't work after I reinstalled my computer, but it may be because I installed a newer version of webgrab.

If anyone else experience this problem, try download a new .ini file from http://www.webgrabplus.com/epg-channels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom