'xmltv.exe cannot found in the directory you have set up' message (1 Viewer)

Medai Man

Portal Member
March 2, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have been trying for hours to figure out this problem. I think I have downloaded all the things I need to get the tv guide working, but I keep getting this message. I must not have something set up right. Everything else seems to work fine. I have no experience with writing or modifying code if that is required. I will if I have to, but I need some guidance. Please help.

Medai Man

Portal Member
March 2, 2007
Home Country
If there is another way to get guide info without xml, that's fine with me

Medai Man

Portal Member
March 2, 2007
Home Country
Thank you. I am very frustrated trying to get this working.

Medai Man

Portal Member
March 2, 2007
Home Country
It worked, but...

Thanks for the info. I was able to get the zap2it plugin recognized by the MP setup program. Now my problem is that MP says it cannot create a graph for my tuner card. I am not sure if this means it is not compatible with MP or I have screwed up some configuration. Therefore, I can't do an autoscan in the tuner set up. Without a list of available channels, the program guide won't download info. It's a brand new Hauppauge pci tuner. I can't find it listed in the wiki, but since it is new, maybe it is compatible. The exact name of the tuner is the WinTv Go Plus 1033. Maybe I should post this question in another forum. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom