XMLTV grabber USA help (1 Viewer)

mike37931

Portal Member
April 26, 2004
Loki047 said:
Hey guys, does anyone have a problem when it comes to entering your password? It wont allow me to enter a password. The login is without a problem..

Are we supposed to just unzip the files in what you link to a folder? Im a little lost.. In case you guys havent noticed. If i havent been clear im sorry its a little late

This gets alot of people. When typing in your password, you won't see anythting. Just type it in anyway (carefull to type acurately) and press enter.

Yes, just unzip it. Remember you will have to run it from a command line the first time so you will probably want it in a folder easy to get to from the command line.

Mike

L

Loki047

Oh thanks i get it now :) whew at least it was something as simple as that. Another quick question can i point MP just to look for the tvguide in the C:\xmltv or do i have to copy the tvguide.xml over each time i update? Also so i dont have to do this all the time i just make it a scheduled task right?

A

Anonymous

Loki047 said:
Another quick question can i point MP just to look for the tvguide in the C:\xmltv or do i have to copy the tvguide.xml over each time i update? Also so i dont have to do this all the time i just make it a scheduled task right?

Personally I just unzipped the xmltv executables into C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\xmltv ...So when I run xmltv.exe etc, the tvguide.xml downloads right there. Seems to work. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom