Not open for further replies.

mbork

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2008
    Perth
    Home Country
    Hi,
    I've posted this already but perhaps in wrong section (pluguns). Perhaps this is more proper section to find an answer to the problem I encounter.

I try to import xmltv file created with EPGCollector to MP 1.1.1 using xmltv plugin. I'm getting this error:

2010-10-16 14:07:09.712715 [SetupTv(1)]: XML tv import error loading C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\xmltv\tvguide.xml err:Length cannot be less than zero.
    Parameter name: length
    at System.String.InternalSubStringWithChecks(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Boolean fAlwaysCopy)
    at TvEngine.XMLTVImport.Import(String fileName, Boolean deleteBeforeImport, Boolean showProgress)

I tried the same file with DVBViewer and it all works ok so I assume the xmltv file format is valid.

The xmltv file can be found here: Download TVGuide.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

I would appreciate any assistance with this.

Thanks,
    michal

arion_p

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Please always post full logs. It is not possible to know from a single log line, where the error occurred.

mbork

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2008
    Perth
    Home Country
    Arion_P,
    thank you for respond.
    I'm not aware which log files are required, the only reference to the import action I did, I've found in error.log and I posted full message from there.
    If other log files (relevant or not) will help to solve the problem, please advise.

I'm currently working with EPG Collector developers to try to corner the problem in, however, the input from this forum might be crutial to the sollution.

Again, thanks for any input in that mather,
    michal

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi, I am closing this thread. No cross-posting please.

Please respond in your other thread to arion_p's request for logs. See my signature for more detail.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom