XMLTV in 13920 still having issues (1 Viewer)

bloodbob

April 9, 2007
TV-Server Version: 1.02.13920
MediaPortal Version: N/A
MediaPortal Skin: N/A
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2
CPU Type: Intel E6600
HDD: 2xWD 250 Gig
Memory: 2 Gb
Motherboard: BFG i680
Motherboard Chipset: NForce i680 SLI
Motherboard Bios: Latest
Video Card: Nvidia 7800 GT
Video Card Driver: latest WHQL
Sound Card: Creative XFI
Sound Card AC3: decoded on board
Sound Card Driver: Latest driver
1. TV Card: Divico Dual tuner
1. TV Card Type: ? as above
1. TV Card Driver: 3.60.1
MPEG2 Video Codec: N/A
MPEG2 Audio Codec: N/A
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case: No
Cooling: Stock
Power Supply: 500 Watt
Remote: N/A
TV: Monitor
TV - HTPC Connection: DVI

Continuation of the problems caused by the XMLTV Plugin recent changes seeing as the other too threads have been marked as fixed I thought I should startup a new one. My apologies if I have done this incorrectly.

This is most likely due to the fact that my star-ratings aren't out of 5. I've attached the offending file and logs.

BKCH

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2005
    Sydney
    Home Country
    I'm still seeing this error in 13920 as well. Please let me know if logs etc are of use.

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I can confirm this also. After looking at the how many shows it imported and then where it stopped at.. I found the code it doesn't like:

<star-rating>
    <value>3/4</value>
    </star-rating>

I just tested this out in version 13938.. and it is still an issue. I started with a new database and a 1 day xml file. I went into the database and removed all 3 lines and any other times it was in the xml file. It loaded just fine after I did this.

I found values of 1.5/4, 2/4, 3/4 and 4/4. There could be a 1/4 but I only had a 1 day list.

** TEMP FIX ** The line <star-rating> is the only one that I can see stopping the xml to import. You can do a search and replace to fix this issue until it is fixed in the database.

FIND: <star-rating> Replace with: <starRating>
    FIND: </star-rating> Replace with: </starRating>

This should fix the issuse and allow you to import your xml.

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi,

Like it has been pointed out already several times the star rating is a work in progress currently. AFAIK the dev in question knows about the outstanding issues and they will be fixed over time. Remember, this is testing SVN snapshots and sometimes things are broken in SVN. If this is a problem for you then stay with released builds or keep on running an older SVN which does work ok for you.

Kind regards,
    Michel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom