XMLTV No Longer Imports Guide (1 Viewer)

crazyfool

Portal Pro
October 8, 2008
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2
Windows Version: Vista Home Premium SP1

For about 4-5 months the xmltv plugin has been importing the tvguide, I grab this from the tv signal using another program, and it has been working flawlessly. A few days ago however I noticed that the guide was empty. After looking today it seems the TVGuide.xml is there but xmltv is not importing it. I tried to force import and it imported 0 channels so I tried to map the channels again and it just says error. After looking at the logs the error is:
Failed loading channels/mappings : channel erro trying to add empty key
I dunno what this means but I had a look through the tvguide.xml and it looks fine so I need help. I have attached the error log and the tvguide.xml. Hopefully someone can help me fix this. Btw I deleted all my channels the other day because of the freeview changing thing. Dunno if that could be the reason. Thanks.

arion_p

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    You have connectivity problems. SetupTV cannot access TVServer. Try to restart TVService, if that fails please post full logs.

crazyfool

Portal Pro
    October 8, 2008
    Tried restarting the tvserivce but that didn't work. However I just tried updating the guide using a different xml from radio times and it works. Looks like something is wrong with the tvguide I grabbed. Maybe they changed the freeview epg when the retune happened?

moab

Portal Pro
    April 22, 2008
    California
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Triple check that your windows date and time are accurate.
    A poster had the wrong month that gave similar symptoms.
    Also you have that xml definition file + tvguide.xml in the correct directory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom