xxx could not be matched online check that the online database has this episode. (1 Viewer)

Biffa001

Portal Pro
May 9, 2008
Using latest version of MP 1.1.0 and the very latest TV-Series (although this error also happened with the last version).

When I do a scan it says:

"How I Met Your Mother S01E01.avi could not be matched online check that the online database has this episode."

It says that for all HIMYM episodes so they now show up in the TV shows list but with all names blank. Everything else gets picked up ok and I checked the Online TVDB and it's fine.

Log attached

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The logging could be improved in that area...we should really add the parsed details for the episode as well to the log because it may not have (or incorrectly) parsed all the details required to look up the episode.

Enter configuration and see if your episode was parsed correctly for that series.

Biffa001

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    What is odd is that I used to have all the info correctly parsed for that series and all the episodes. It was just on my last import that they all disappeared......The config has it listed correctly with the right ID etc and banners.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    What is odd is that I used to have all the info correctly parsed for that series and all the episodes. It was just on my last import that they all disappeared......The config has it listed correctly with the right ID etc and banners.

So nothing lights up red on the pre-import screen?

Use the
    FAQ.TVSeries.1c_Refresh.Pre-Import.Resuts.png
    button to fill in the data, and scroll down to your HIMYM listing. Then verify all the data is recognized correct, for season/episode/etc. Perhaps some of your string replacements or parsing expressions got changed. I noticed in your error log, you got an error in your string replacements setup, so maybe a small mistake?

Biffa001

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    So nothing lights up red on the pre-import screen?

not for that TV program it all shows up ok?

In the config > details tab it show up with the correct series title and the season listed with each episode black ie:

How I met your mother > season 1 > 1x1 -
    How I met your mother > season 1 > 1x2 -

etc etc

but there are the banners and cover jpegs when I click on the HIMYM show and each season has a banner but nothing for individual episode.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Also noticed in your log you have set 'Absolute Order'...can you try a 'Force Online Match' from the GUI and select Aired Order.

Biffa001

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    ok that worked, I now have all the episode titles and thumbnails (although some episodes are out of order). Also there is a weird error with the whole show, all seasons, showing as being watched in the config, then when I go to the GUI in MP and enter a season (which is shown as watched) each individual episode is shown as unwatched??! Odd.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Try do a Full Online Refresh by pressing 'Run Import' in GUI or 'Start Import' in config.

Biffa001

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    the start import has the same result, it was because of the change I did to Absolute order instead of aired order. Any way around that (apart from renaming my files?)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If you want to use Absolute Order, ensure the order is correct online....this is not automatic and needs ppl like yourself to update that information. Otherwise rename your shows to reflect the aired order.

Having a look online, absolute order is void of any data.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom