Yatse 2 : Media Centers Remote optimized for Touch Screen (1 Viewer)

hapewe

February 28, 2009
Kehrsatz
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
First, I want to say: thank you, Tolriq!

I was looking forward for my new Touchscreen, a Packard Bell Video 200 Touch as a "Jukebox" over my Mediaportal an test YATSE on it.

So far, it works great - I've configured it to work as primary display - the real deal ist my Epson TWH-3000 Full-HD Beamer.

My idea was, to run Yatse on the touchscreen for searching & plaback music without powering on the Beamer on top of my Antec Fusion Case - like a jukebox. I must say, it works nice - OK, I've got some issues with Windows 7 and primary/secondary display while powering on/of the beamer, but that's not really a problem.

Since installed, it looks really quite cool as a huge status-display :D so - I wondered, if it might be possible to ad a function like for Music, Movies or TV-Series to display the running live-TV channel with infos on it? It whould not be necessary to "control" something of the TV functions like channel switching (for now).

What do you think? Whould that be possible?

Tolriq

Portal Pro
September 13, 2010
Home Country
France France
Well currently the MPCC plugin does not permit to get data about Live TV.

And since i don't own a TV card i can"t really add this for the moment.

I must also admit that i get less feedback on adding support for Media Portal than i was thinking :)

Tolriq

Portal Pro
September 13, 2010
Home Country
France France
Build 124 Uploaded

If you like this project, please consider a little contribution
to assure further developpement, and paying the update server.

- New option to start with Windows
- New random mode play for music (See Wiki)
- New top right remote icons (it was time ...)
- Some bug fixes

Tolriq

Portal Pro
September 13, 2010
Home Country
France France
Build 125 uploaded, corrects a small bug with adding / editing remotes.

All 124 users should update.

torbjorns

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Build 125 uploaded, corrects a small bug with adding / editing remotes.

All 124 users should update.

Thanks alot for all your work. How will I proceed with the update? Can
    I just install the the build 125 over the present one, or any deinstall needed?

Tolriq

Portal Pro
    September 13, 2010
    Home Country
    France France
    No need for reinstall just launch and it will propose updating :)

If it does not do automatically just go to the update tab in settings :)

kkreso

August 22, 2010
    Home Country
    Hi Tolriq,

First up I gotta say Thank you for a great program, I no longer have to turn on my projector just to play some music.
    I even went and got myself a Fepad, an ipad look-a-like running windows 7 which Yatse looks great on.
    :D
    Just wondering about the coverflow, at the moment I click on album image and it brings it to the centre but if I try to click and slide across to view albums as they pass it just brings the album I clicked on to the centre.Is this the expected function? if so is there any plans to change this?

Also , all my artwork works great except one album I have that is split into disc 1-2-3 at the moment Yatse only shows artwork for one disc and is blank for the other 2.

P.s. this will be one of the few Programs that I will have donated to, keep up the great work!

Happy New Year everyone.:D

Tolriq

Portal Pro
    September 13, 2010
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks a lot for the donation :)

The only one from a MP user I was thinking that there where not a lot of MP users that like Yatse.

For the iphone like scrolling it"s normal it don't work for the moment for fast scrolling you can drag / drop the letter that pop or use the letter jump with the filter view (See the wiki : Yatse 2, Media Center Remote for Touch Screen (Xbmc,MPC-HC,..) )

Next major version will drop support for Windows XP and use .Net 4.0 helping me a lot to add such function without too much worrying about different touch screen models or resolution or other things previous tries with Yatse 1 where awful on precision. (But don't expect this version soon soon ;) )

For the split album I will need more details on how you do that in MP (the more details the easier for me I'm not a power user in MP) so i can try to reproduce and see how to correct this.

Tolriq.

joystick : I forgot to answer but for the moment most of my users are XMBC one's so I'll wait a little to see how XBMC handle this to have a more universal way of doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom