Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2008
    Rovaniemi
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi.

Seems that Yle has changed something in Areena site,
    because it's not working working anymore.

When visiting in site, it looks like whole desing has changed

EDIT:

Old areena site is still alive in:

http://areena-v3.yle.fi/tv

Dunno how long though.

Br,

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm already preparing to work on it, I'll see if I can publish a working update based on the v3-url so that I don't have to hurry implementing the new site

micko

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Areena seems have only one (the latest) video in every folder when there should be more (compared to web site). Is it possible to fix this?

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Areena seems have only one (the latest) video in every folder when there should be more (compared to web site). Is it possible to fix this?
    The have changed this after I implemented the new site. Earlier the browse categories (latest, most viewed, last chance , ...) was links to the respective program but now they are more like video lists. I haven't changed the site util to match this yet.

What would you prefer, having those categories as video lists or as program categories?

micko

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I'm not sure about that.. maybe as program categories. I personally use mostly "Ohjelmat A-Ö" category though.

Edit:
    I think those are fine right now for all of us users. Only if all videos can be listed.

Last edited:

te3hpurp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2008
    Rovaniemi
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi.Areena is not working. Categories are okay, but when trying to play, it says At leat one parser.... Or connection lost. Is itme, or does it work with rest of you :)? br,

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi.Areena is not working. Categories are okay, but when trying to play, it says At leat one parser.... Or connection lost. Is itme, or does it work with rest of you :)? br,
    Hmmm, this is the exact same problem @emphatic is having with Dplay reported in the Swedish sites thread post #238. I have no problem, neither with Yle nor Dplay.
    @georgius with Yle you can filter out the geo blocked content with the site setting "Vain ulkomailla katsottavat" set to true.

Edit: sorry @georgius I read this post after posting... and I did not mean to sound so rude... I wrote this like you have read the earlier post in the Swedish thread...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom