YouTube.fm (YouTube music videos) (Updated 11-09-2012) (1 Viewer)

dukus

Portal Pro
January 20, 2006
Home Country
Romania Romania
New version 0.3

A new version :
- support for FanArts, the source is Home Theater Backdrops - Home, if anybody know a better site let me know
- a better looking NowPlaying screen, far to best, i need help from a skinner
- support for internal player (for this uncheck in configuration Use "Youtube Video Player" plugin )
- better music video filtering, check Use extrem filter music videos

I wait some feedbacks and suggestions .....
:D

Vattenmelon

Portal Pro
June 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Playback with internal player worked fine. Thx for that :) The monochrome skin was mostly black..and I have no idea of what the thumbs in the bottom of the page is. But I will try it out more tomorrow. It's to late tonight. Cool plugin though. :)

dukus

Portal Pro
January 20, 2006
Home Country
Romania Romania
Only Blue3Wide is supported, other skins are copy of this. You should look in skin support forum thread...

stahlwolle

Portal Member
July 8, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi
I cant play the clips, the clip is opened in Fullscreen, time counts but clicking on the Playbutton has no effect...

dukus

Portal Pro
January 20, 2006
Home Country
Romania Romania
In Youtube.fm configuration uncheck the Use "Youtube Video Player" plugin, but for this you should have a flvsplitter installed,
or
check if the Youtube video player is enabled..

stahlwolle

Portal Member
July 8, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
the youtube videoplayer is enabled, the video starts in fullscreen, but clicking on playbutton has no effect!!

Attachments

• youtube.JPG
    youtube.JPG
    39.1 KB

stahlwolle

Portal Member
July 8, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
ok, i`ve downloaded the flvsplitter, but where do i have to put the matroskasplitter.ax?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom