YouTube.fm (YouTube music videos) (Updated 11-09-2012) (1 Viewer)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Re: YouTube.fm (YouTube music videos) (Updated 04-10-2011)

Very nice ysmp!! One of the nicest plugin skin files for Default skin I have seen! Now, getting all that on 4x3 nicely will be fun :) Welcome to my world!

I wonder if you kept track of any skin changes, optional or required. aMPed skin files seem to work fine with 0.7.3.1, but I think you have added a few bells and whistles. I noticed dukus updated the skin Wiki page but tbh I can't remember which of those properties where supported before or which are new (a skin change log would be nice :)). As far as I can tell, the progress bar is new, plus watch count is removed and NumLike, NumDisLike, and PercentLike were added (at least for standard feeds). Is there anything else? Thanks!

Hi Dadeo , first thank you for the kind words comming from you it's a big complement (as you know i'm no skiner...:) )
    yep to get it all to 4x3 will be not eazy i'm sure some info will not be ther ..have to see ....

but alrady good news abut it ,dukus thinking to add one more screen as details view so can put all info and more .
    +to add Osd for playback , dukus no pressure tack your time ...:D

abut a skin change log ,i will not even know how to start even....:oops:

Change's out of memory : mandatory to skin..

-the only propertie that remove was the watch count (for select & playing) Do to youtube web stop to support it.
    +add propertis NumLike, NumDisLike, and PercentLike ( same as in the web... see screen 01 )
    +fix the currentmodule propertie.
    +fix the view-as button to view (listview,icons,big icons,biglisticons,filmestrip,coverflow)
    +fix the all playlist section.

+add to skin progress bar (not mandatory )
    +add to skin full screen button (not mandatory ) thank you for the help with action18 code...;)

Thats abut it for the skin , ther is many more fix's & Enhancements to the plugin itself ...

Again all credits go to dukus for this great plugin work well ,it's all him ...:)

tillz0r

Portal Member
    February 10, 2009

Does anyone know if there is a similar plugin that works with grooveshark. Unfortunatly last.fm is not free in my country (Australia)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

tillz0r

Portal Member
    February 10, 2009

Hi sorry I might not have been clear. I am after video streaming.

Doesn't this plugin link with your last FM music play lists and then steam the video from youtube? I was after something exactly the same (pretty much just a music video channel ) except I would like to avoid having to pay for lastFM.

dukus

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2006
    Home Country
    Romania Romania

You need to pay only for Last.Fm radio service other services are for free worldwide, so you doesn't need to pay for it.

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: YouTube.fm (YouTube music videos) (Updated 04-10-2011)

Really good new, the Request that StreamedMP would support this Plugin is ACCEPTED. When there is a little free time the team will make an Skin-File for this Plugin :D:D

DomPedro

Portal Member
    November 13, 2008
    Brazil
    Home Country
    Brazil Brazil

Nice plugin!

But I'm wondering (or I'm not understanding the config for it ;-))

Isn't it possible after entring the plugin from the home-screen to search directly for a video title on youtube?
    I always have to open the context-menu and hit "search" button.

I'm not using playlists or anything else.

bloasfist

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hi! I've got two feature requests:
    • Would it be possible to get a 'add to playlist after current track' option from the suggestions below in the now playing screen? Personally i think this should even be the default option...
    • Would it be possible to make love/ban buttons in the now playing window, that when pressed send the info to last.fm/audioscrobbler?

dukus

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2006
    Home Country
    Romania Romania

It would be a good idea, when select a item a option screen will be show and ask to play or play next the selected item.

Now when click on a item the all current list will be add to a temporally playlist, if we use play/play next this behavior should still be used ?

The love/ban buttons are possible, but the last.fm part not really tested i don't know how many user use it with this plugin, maybe i should add a poll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom