YouTube.fm (YouTube music videos) (Updated 11-09-2012) (1 Viewer)

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Youtube.fm StreamedMP skin!

It is a little rough, small things like don't have the title of the plug-in at the top. Think I need a reference number.. Also the star system is not working.. Nothing to do with the skin, must be the plug-in..

Doing this to motivate a bit of activity on this subject again... Would really like to integrate clip descriptions... This has been done in the latest onlinevideos skin... (The beta I have any way)... Any way, rambling.. Enjoy..

I have change a little bit of this Skin File. I have tried to adapted this to the standard look of StreamedMP. But it was very difficult for me, because it was a try and try. But I thinks a lot is better but I could be much better. I hope it is okay that I have modfied your Skin File.

Attachments

• StreamedMP Youtube Neu.rar
    3.8 KB

bloasfist

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: YouTube.fm (YouTube music videos) (Updated 04-10-2011)

Hi, i recently reinstalled YouTube.fm. Great plugin!

I'm having one annoying bug: when i start a video directly from some search results, it won't start (the loading circle infinitely circles)... My logs give object reference exeptions like below:
Code:
OnMessage exception:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Because i figured it has something to do with the direct playing option redirecting to something that doesn't exist, i tried adding tracks to a playlist before starting them And that DOES work. Also starting predefined playlists like vevo video's is no problem.

Any idea what causes my problem? Using MP1.2.1 and Black Glass 2.7.0.

dukus

Portal Pro
January 20, 2006
Home Country
Romania Romania

You can attache some log files ?

bloasfist

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

You can attache some log files ?
Thanks for your fast response!

This is the error.log where i start mediaportal, go to youtube.fm, search for 'disco volante' and click on one of the results:
Code:
2011-10-08 16:50:32.546875 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: PluginManager: eMail, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null is tagged as incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded!
2011-10-08 16:50:32.609375 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: PluginManager: GeckoBrowser, Version=0.1.0.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null is tagged as incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded!
2011-10-08 16:50:32.687500 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: PluginManager: GUIGlobalSearch, Version=1.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null is tagged as incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded!
2011-10-08 16:50:32.718750 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: PluginManager: HTPCInfo, Version=1.0.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null is tagged as incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded!
2011-10-08 16:50:32.750000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: PluginManager: InfoService, Version=1.6.2.169, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null is tagged as incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded!
2011-10-08 16:50:34.640625 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: PluginManager: mp-torrent, Version=0.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null is tagged as incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded!
2011-10-08 16:50:41.859375 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: PluginManager: TouchControl, Version=0.2.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null is tagged as incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded!
2011-10-08 16:51:04.187500 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: OnMessage exception:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at YouTubePlugin.YoutubeGUIBase.AddItemToPlayList(GUIListItem pItem, PlayList& playList, VideoInfo qa, Boolean check)
   at YouTubePlugin.YoutubeGUIBase.BackGroundDoPlay(Object param_)
   at YouTubePlugin.YoutubeGUIBase.DoPlay(YouTubeEntry vid, Boolean fullscr, GUIListControl facade)
   at YouTubePlugin.YouTubeGUI.DoListSelection()
   at YouTubePlugin.YouTubeGUI.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
   at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
See attached .zip for all logs.

dukus

Portal Pro
January 20, 2006
Home Country
Romania Romania

I made a new test version, this should some more usable error log, in this version i add support for Billboard.com, and all thumbs are hi-res. The artist database have more that 15000 records.
You can try with this version and post the error.log file.
The now playing screen not finished yet...

bloasfist

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

I made a new test version, this should some more usable error log, in this version i add support for Billboard.com, and all thumbs are hi-res. The artist database have more that 15000 records.
You can try with this version and post the error.log file.
The now playing screen not finished yet...

Using this version (0.7.3.1), it simply works! Thanks a lot! I guess you don't need the logs anymore?

dukus

Portal Pro
January 20, 2006
Home Country
Romania Romania

if you have some errors in errors log you can post the file

userjan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 14, 2008
    USA, Greeneville, TN
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Great plugin....

Not sure if it's skin or plugin related, but would it be possible to add "Download Video", "Add to Favorits" and "Add to Playlist" in the now playing screen, for the current playing track ?

You might discover new songs trough the "related" section in the now playing screen, ones you start a video, the related videos update, so it's hard to find that "current playing track" back to download or add to favorits.

Thanks

Jan

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Hi,
    Update skin file's for DefaultWide v0.3.1 complete with Youtube.fm v0.7.3.1 ,

many new fetuer add, as many new fixes in plugin and skin.

Big :D to dukus for all is hard work ...:)

(I will have to find time to mack Default 4:3 ...)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

Very nice ysmp!! One of the nicest plugin skin files for Default skin I have seen! Now, getting all that on 4x3 nicely will be fun :) Welcome to my world!

I wonder if you kept track of any skin changes, optional or required. aMPed skin files seem to work fine with 0.7.3.1, but I think you have added a few bells and whistles. I noticed dukus updated the skin Wiki page but tbh I can't remember which of those properties where supported before or which are new (a skin change log would be nice :)). As far as I can tell, the progress bar is new, plus watch count is removed and NumLike, NumDisLike, and PercentLike were added (at least for standard feeds). Is there anything else? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom