YouTube.fm (YouTube music videos) (Updated 11-09-2012) (3 Viewers)

February 27, 2012
Home Country
Greece Greece
I thing the problem came up due to changes on youtube, as the plugin was working properly up to a few days ago. I hope the developer will be able to fix the issue.. I used it a lot and I miss it already :)) thanks in advance mate.. very goog job !

crackdown

Portal Pro
November 24, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I can confirm now; none of the vids play with MP 1.3 alpha and LAV out of the box. SAF latest version; also none of the videos play.... In online videops and also in the youtube plugin all video's play so its not a codec issue.[DOUBLEPOST=1349975659][/DOUBLEPOST]
Authors of other applications have long been fixed YouTube-update, but not this one !!
Maybe you could be a bit more polite - and please remove your download link for Russian movies.

A bit more respect for the plugin developer would be apropiate indeed. Or maybe you should be no part in our open source community.
Thumbs up for the developer, dee pest respect! :p

lulsam

Portal Pro
December 28, 2006
Home Country
Spain Spain
Also getting the "unable to play file". I see the thumbnails but no video.Same video plays fine with onlinevideos or with ie. Tried changing the codecs from ffdshow to lav etc but no luck..

Same here 0.8.316 and Mepo 1.2.1

I have just found this fan-tas-tic plugin couple of days ago (I know, I know, it has been here for years...) and it does not work for me (sniff). This is exactly what I was looking for, used to play youtube with online videos, but mostly for music videos. Hope Dukus find the issue, a very big thank you for the job done!!

Last edited:

Niels_Vmax

November 25, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Same here with the latest MP and YT.FM...
Great plugin! Missing it for a few days now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom