yrWeather Plugin 1.3.0.0 (1 Viewer)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi burr , Yes .... work fine :) i add hawaii location now is night there .... weather fanart view correct ... see screen ..
    Great work (y)

Edit : so from my side all good with new version .... i will find time to update the weather condition fanart , just with some more nice images ..... new version can be release if you wont :)

Last edited:

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    burr only small issue i just find .... in yrWeatherLog i have this error : [2012-07-21 14:06:31] [Message]
    Tramslation file for language: English (United States) was not found.

now mp if not find en-US.xml is reading from en.xml (Lanug' file's) , so all work fine ... but better to fix that .. so no error at all in log's ..

to fix that just copy the "en.xml" and rename it "en-US.xml" (so we have one file en.xml and one more file en-US.xml (the 2 file same info in side) then will not be any error message at all :)

level20peon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Does anyone by chance still have an older version of the plugin which would work with mediaportal 1.0.2 ?

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi burr , you post new version 1.3.0 ... :)(y) only nots now ...:oops:
    you need to post also a post her (last post) so we the users will nots of the NEW VERSION RELIEASE ...:D

Thanks.

So... note for users " Please check first post for new version yrWeather V.1.3.0 ... " :D

@burr.... i check the Changelist .... you forget 1 thing .... Now yrWeather can change weather fanart by condition ( like weather by hour condition ,the weather condition fanart will change every hour ...;))
    * require a weather conditions pack ... :)

Last edited:

burr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Does anyone by chance still have an older version of the plugin which would work with mediaportal 1.0.2 ?

Sorry i don't keep any old versions, why can't you use later version of mediaportal?[DOUBLEPOST=1343156787][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Is there a way to show Fahrenheit and MPH vs. Celcius and M/s?

From v 1.3.0.0 you can.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi burr :).
    1. i finish with weather condition pack (weather_BG) ,I attached it in first post , maybe you can download it, and add the zip file as 1 more dawnload file in main downlod page her : https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/weather/yrweather?lang=en ( i think you have option to add more file there) as the file is big and tack all my space of uploading ... :eek:.

2. you did not have my last "yeWeather.xml" (for 16x9 skin) .... :eek: (i post her again ... the file look same just i make the black overly less dark ,so bg images will view better..)

3. i add screens in first post for DW skin Home & BasicHome , (hope is o.k ? )

thanks for all the work , look great (y)

Attachments

• weather condition pack.jpg
      weather condition pack.jpg
      155.9 KB
    • yrWeather.xml
      37.4 KB
    Last edited:

level20peon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Sorry i don't keep any old versions, why can't you use later version of mediaportal?

Back in the days I spent months until I had MediaPortal up and running the way I needed it to. I don't want to do a migration of the whole system when all that's not working anymore is weather.

Last edited:

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Sorry i don't keep any old versions, why can't you use later version of mediaportal?

Back in the days I spent months until I had MediaPortal up and running the way I needed it to. I don't want to do a migration of the whole system when all that's not working anymore is weather.

1. An upgrade does not fuck up your settings...
    2. Backup you settings with this plugin: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/system/backupsettings?lang=en
    3. If you are connected to Trakt it sync what you have watch and not....

So level20peon... there are no excuse for upgrading ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom