yrWeather Plugin 1.3.0.0 (1 Viewer)

Portal Pro
June 25, 2009
Bruxelles
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Re: yrWeather Plugin

Hello,

First of all: thanks to Burr for this plugin.

Please find here attached a french version.

And finally, does anybody know why the plugin ID is the same as the MyWeather (2600) ? Is it possible to have a version with a different ID (or the possibility to specify the ID in the config) ?

Thanks.

Attachments

• fr.xml
    3.5 KB

rfunderburk

November 17, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America

Nice plugin, I'm new here, and read through the plugin thread & can not find (also searched) if it were possible to use fahrenheit rather than Celsius for the ones of us that live in the non-metric world. I feel its a switch long past its due, but that is better discussed at another time. Thanks for the work & advice.

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

Is there a version of yrWeather - that works on latest MP ? I have plugin ver 1.0.0.0 - MP 1.2.1 says its not compatible

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Is there a version of yrWeather - that works on latest MP ? I have plugin ver 1.0.0.0 - MP 1.2.1 says its not compatible

hi, the version from first post work fine with MP1.2.1 .... did you unble the yrWeather plugin in MP configration ?

SimondusMaximus

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Thanks for the mod YSMP. And Burr for the plugin of course! Just noticed a couple of spelling mistakes in the en language file - Temperature and Precipitation. Attached an updated file.

Cheers
    Si

Attachments

• en.xml
      3.5 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Update Default Wide skin (17-11-2011)

Hi ,
    After SimondusMaximus post the english fix (see 1 post up ...(en.xml) ) , i see some overleping in texts ....so i fix it and some more staff .... see screen ...

To install : unrar the file , copy "yrWeather.xml" to Default Wide skin folder , if you wish to have the backdrop as my screen, copy the "weather_bg.jpg" to Default Wide Media folder ... don't forget to clear the Cache folder .

Attachments

• yrWeather.jpg
      yrWeather.jpg
      186.1 KB
    • yrWeather-DW (17-11-2011).rar
      209.2 KB

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

Hi Burr - did you know that yrWeather does not show up in MPEI? Did you publish it? See Wiki page: Publish Your Extension for more details.

I think there will be a big demand for your plugin now that MP Weather plugin is not working. If it appears in MPEI you will get a lot more users!

Also I wondered if it is possible in the skin to display the Location and Date separately?

Thanks for the plugin! yr.no has long been one of my fav weather sites - it is so accurate and covers many small locations. Will be included in aMPed skin v3.3.2. ;)

EDIT: As Bleazle reported in a previous post I am unable to get the plugin to work from Basic Home. Is there some trick to make this work? (Works from MyHome/Plugins fine) Is the source code available anywhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom