Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Re: yrWeather Plugin

yrWeather in BasicHome:
    yrWeather plugin don't have ID 2600, that is only in xml file. Really ID is 3231. Just in Basic Home add 3231 (in hyperlink), and it will work...

hi , well this is good news .... just try it and you corect ..:D :D ,

how did you know that ?

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

@ Strujko - Thanks! ID 3231 works here!
    @ barneh - all you have to do is change the <id>2600</id> to <id>3231</id> at the top of the yrweather.xml in skin folder. Then use that same ID for the hyperlink for yrweather in BasicHome or a BasicHome Menu Editor/Generator depending on the skin you use.

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

:D everybody...

Maybe time for supporting multiple cities?
    As a Norwegian yr.no is the best :D

burr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

I downloaded and installed the MPE1 file from the first post, disabled mp's built-n weather plugin and configured the URL for zug, switzerland (sveits).
    When I select the new weather plugin from the mp menu, a lot of time elapses with a blank screen, then I get an error message that no info was found.
    The URL works fine in a browser. I've attached logs in hopes that someone can tell me what's wrong and/or how to fix it.
    TIA!

Can you post the url you are using so i can check from here?

I had forogotten to check the thread for a long time there was no new posts, i have updated the plugin with all the posted language
    files and also changed the id in the skin files.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

I had forogotten to check the thread for a long time there was no new posts, i have updated the plugin with all the posted language
    files and also changed the id in the skin files.

Hi burr , You back ... :) , thanks for the update , will check tonight ... :D

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Hi burr , did you check my last update skin file ? ( post her: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...yrweather-plugin-85925/index3.html#post812062 )
    I ajust the skin file's a little bit ,and add plugin name , as with the new English update file have some overlaping text with the supply skin file , and add weather backdrop but not have to use the backdrop ... this update for DW (16x9) skin.

burr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Hi burr , did you check my last update skin file ? ( post her: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...yrweather-plugin-85925/index3.html#post812062 )
    I ajust the skin file's a little bit ,and add plugin name , as with the new English update file have some overlaping text with the supply skin file , and add weather backdrop but not have to use the backdrop ... this update for DW (16x9) skin.

I have updated the plugin with your changes, and also added the posibility to setup more than one location.
    Please have a look and report back.

Everyone else please post me new language files for all except swedish and english new label for "choose location".

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

I have updated the plugin with your changes, and also added the posibility to setup more than one location.

Everyone else please post me new language files for all except swedish and english new label for "choose location".

Hi burr , thanks for update ... the new option to add more then one location work great ...:D (i add 5 locations and all work fine)
    as far as i see have only 2 problem :
    1- when first time enter the plugin no weather view ,until we choose location ,then the weather info view o.k (maybe force the plugin to view the #1 location .... or to add option in configration for select default location ...or someting similar...)
    2- after select a location and all info view .... if going out of the plugin to home or other plugin , then come back in the plugin the last location not save in the plugin , and no info view again until select a location ....

*As i see you update the plugin ...;) i can work on the Default's skins to make them look little better .... (little busy this days but in a day or 2 i will post some update..)

Thanks for the work and new updates ....:D

burr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Hi burr , thanks for update ... the new option to add more then one location work great ...:D (i add 5 locations and all work fine)
    as far as i see have only 2 problem :
    1- when first time enter the plugin no weather view ,until we choose location ,then the weather info view o.k (maybe force the plugin to view the #1 location .... or to add option in configration for select default location ...or someting similar...)
    2- after select a location and all info view .... if going out of the plugin to home or other plugin , then come back in the plugin the last location not save in the plugin , and no info view again until select a location ....

*As i see you update the plugin ...;) i can work on the Default's skins to make them look little better .... (little busy this days but in a day or 2 i will post some update..)

Thanks for the work and new updates ....:D

Please try the new build i added default location and last choosen location

Attachments

• yrWeatherPlugin.mpe1
      24.8 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Please try the new build i added default location and last choosen location

Hi burr , with new version 1.01.1 all fixed and work fine ... thanks ... :)

find 1 more small bug , in error log ... " [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: No translation found for id 103231" i think i know way ...
    as plugin id in xml change from <2600> to <3231> this bring the error massege ... (if keep id 2600 then no error log , but better to keep the id 3231 , as to use yrweather plugin from basic home need the 3231 id , so all skins can use it ... :)

aside from the 3231 error all work as expacted .... i will find time to work on the Defaults skins in a day or 2 .... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom