yrWeather Plugin 1.3.0.0 (1 Viewer)

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Re: yrWeather Plugin

Is there a version of yrWeather - that works on latest MP ? I have plugin ver 1.0.0.0 - MP 1.2.1 says its not compatible

hi, the version from first post work fine with MP1.2.1 .... did you unble the yrWeather plugin in MP configration ?

the plugin is not listed in MP config. - Extension configuration lists it - with an exclamation mark, as incompatible. I guess I's been disabled during the upgrade to 1.2.1

vharten

Portal Member
    October 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Thanks burr, for this fine working replacement for the now dead weather plugin. Here is the Dutch translation file.

Peter

Attachments

• nl.xml
      3.5 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland

I downloaded and installed the MPE1 file from the first post, disabled mp's built-n weather plugin and configured the URL for zug, switzerland (sveits).
    When I select the new weather plugin from the mp menu, a lot of time elapses with a blank screen, then I get an error message that no info was found.
    The URL works fine in a browser. I've attached logs in hopes that someone can tell me what's wrong and/or how to fix it.
    TIA!

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

I downloaded and installed the MPE1 file from the first post, disabled mp's built-n weather plugin and configured the URL for zug, switzerland (sveits).
    When I select the new weather plugin from the mp menu, a lot of time elapses with a blank screen, then I get an error message that no info was found.
    The URL works fine in a browser. I've attached logs in hopes that someone can tell me what's wrong and/or how to fix it.
    TIA!

Hi , this issue was discoss in the past post... the plugin for some reson use the same id as build in mp weather , so cannot use it from basic home, can use it only from myhome or my home plugin...
    you can also try the new WorldWeather plugin witch with him can use from basic home with correct configration ... Link : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-mediaportal-v1-2-0-higher-102775/#post812271

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland

:D I saw the post about the ID, but thought it would be OK as long as I disabled inbuilt MP weather first.
    I'll try both of the alternatives you suggest.
    BTW, maybe it's just coincidence, but since installing yrweather, I get no sound from MP.
    If I exit MP and play something outside of MP, it works fine.

P.S. moved yrWeather to PlugIns submenu but still have same symptoms: long delay followed by error message "unable to get weather data".
    Logs attached.

P.P.S. I don't even use Basic Home!

P.P.P.S. I am getting seriously uptight about this. I have even used MPEI to deinstall yrWeather, but I still have no audio in MP. I can play files in MP Configuration by picking a "Test file" at the bottom of the BASS DSP/FX tab in the subsection "Music DSP" under "Music" and then clicking "Play", but I still can't get any music to play from the MP GUI. I was playing music in MP without any problems yesterday morning, before install yrWeather. Since then I also notice a lot of "missing control id" warnings in the logfiles. Yes, I have rebooted since deinstalling the plugin. How can I get MP to work properly again, short of restoring my last backup, which is several weeks old?

P.P.P.P.S. Out of desperation, I tried restoring:
    1. my previous BackupSettings (using plugin of same name)
    2. my last C: drive backup (from 30 Oct.)
    3. BackupSettings again.
    Only after step 3 could I finally play music again.
    I still have some follow-up repair work to do, due to having user profiles and program data on a different drive.

Strujko

October 24, 2011
    Belgrade
    Home Country
    Serbia Serbia

yrWeather in BasicHome:
    yrWeather plugin don't have ID 2600, that is only in xml file. Really ID is 3231. Just in Basic Home add 3231 (in hyperlink), and it will work...

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

yrWeather in BasicHome:
    yrWeather plugin don't have ID 2600, that is only in xml file. Really ID is 3231. Just in Basic Home add 3231 (in hyperlink), and it will work...

Can you please explain a little more in detail how you got it to work? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom