Zapping, RTSP improvements ( test plz ). (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike13

Portal Pro
October 21, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
I tested spdifer since about 2 hours with the last tsreader_tompa.
It works very well, no stuttering or dropouts. Video and audio are sync.
I'm very happy. :):)

Big :D to all for this great work.

dyamant

Portal Pro
July 31, 2007
Castrop-Rauxel
Home Country
Germany Germany
For me the Version with the EVR-Fix works very very well. But all others Version dont work. If ich change a channel i have a nomotion picture or extreme stuttering. When i stop the TV and start again it works for the first time until i switch the channel. Any Idea ??

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
@grubi
I had problems with RTL last night (Stern TV) - audio device directsound.

Seems that RTL is the one I also sometimes have trouble with, but only after I switched channels for the first time. When active on switching TV on there is no problem. It seems when I press pause on this channel for a fraction of a second the hickups are gone.

For me the Version with the EVR-Fix works very very well. But all others Version dont work. If ich change a channel i have a nomotion picture or extreme stuttering. When i stop the TV and start again it works for the first time until i switch the channel. Any Idea ??

Can you check if you press pause for a short time if stuttering is gone?

Ambass

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    dyamant,

You can try this tsReader. But it will break at least one issue seen by alfrescoid.

Attachments

• TsReader_dyamant.zip
      30.7 KB

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've changed to ffdshow audio - stuttering seems to have gone. But i've still often problems with channelswitching. I'll post logs later. Sometimes when i switch a channel i get an endless loop of the last 2-4 secs of the old channel. And sometimess the message do you want to stop live-tv.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom