Zeflash's modified myvideo dll's (1 Viewer)

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi

Thougt I'd give this dedicated monochrome forum a go.. haven't seen it before today.

Thing is I need to know what SVN to install before adding these files - they don't work with 0.2.3.0.
I know the latest svn's breaks the use of highres thumbs in my videos and I was hoping to avoid that! anybody got it working?

BoelShit

Portal Pro
November 6, 2005
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi
I know the latest svn's breaks the use of highres thumbs in my videos and I was hoping to avoid that! anybody got it working?

Are you talking bout this problem? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...older-jpg-within-mp-movies-imdb-lookup-32584/

If yes, spread the word and get it implemented by the devs. If you need latest compiled version from SVN lemme know. Ill compile a new one.

yeah thats the bug. Only problem with your fix is that I have to use Zeflash's windowplugin.dll. I will install the correct svn and check if the low res thumb problem is still there.

@P.R, I couldnt find that post :oops: and:D

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Would be awesome if you could compile it with the "smart stretch" thing as well. Currently I want to use 3 or 4 different MP 'mods' and sadly I can only have one :(

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    That sounds awesome! Is smart stretch what I think it is? (make 4:3 look 16:9 without excess cropping/weird stretching?)

Emph

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    yeah emph, thats exactly what it is :)

edit:

Here's the stuff I would like to see in one big patch for MP:

- ol263's Smart stretching --> I don't know if this post contains some updated source stuff
    - Zeflash's moded my video files (No source yet)
    - BoelShit's low/high res thumb fix
    - Patricks patch for randomizing backgrounds This isn't a big deal for me anymore as I stopped working on xephyr.. But some might like it.

So if Zeflash would be kind and post the code - and BoelShit could stuff it all into one patch it would be Christmas and birthday all in one day for me :) What would be great is one version thats for 0.2.3.0 stable, and one for a pretty recent svn..

Feel free to post other stuff you would like to see in the patch as well, these 3 where the ones I could think of right now, but I'm betting there's more cool stuff out there I haven't seen yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom