Zeflash's modified myvideo dll's (3 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Just a quick question, is the thumbnail (folder.jpg) creation in high rez using IMDB really broken in current SVN's? I am running the latest on my HTPC and if I update from within MediaPortal it works. This wasn't working before and was very annoying. Try a current SVN so we aren't fixing what's already fixed.

Emph

bobrap

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2006
    TN
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Need some help. After I rename and copy all the files, I get an unhandled exception error.

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'DirectShowLib.MediaSubType.H264Video'.
    at MediaPortal.Configuration.Sections.MoviePlayer.LoadSettings()
    at MediaPortal.Configuration.SettingsForm.LoadSectionSettings(TreeNode currentNode)
    at MediaPortal.Configuration.SettingsForm.LoadSectionSettings(TreeNode currentNode)
    at MediaPortal.Configuration.SettingsForm.SettingsForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Any idea what the problem might be? Thanks.:)

BoelShit

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just a quick question, is the thumbnail (folder.jpg) creation in high rez using IMDB really broken in current SVN's? I am running the latest on my HTPC and if I update from within MediaPortal it works. This wasn't working before and was very annoying. Try a current SVN so we aren't fixing what's already fixed.

Emph

I've just checked it and in current SVN (14022008) it is still not fixed.. I'll need to compile a new version with my "fix" again :(

If I or somebody can get hold on the sourcecode Zeflash created I will be happy to compile and share it. Even compile on weekly base or something like that.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    That would be awesome BoelShit. I've only just discovered the "Smart Zoom" mode and it's really a "must have" feature. About the folder.jpg creation bug, in the current SVN, it overwrites the folder.jpg that you have put there yourself, and that's just very annoying, so to have these wrapped up into one sweet fix would be excellent.

Emph

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

Emph

I've just checked it and in current SVN (14022008) it is still not fixed.. I'll need to compile a new version with my "fix" again :(

If I or somebody can get hold on the sourcecode Zeflash created I will be happy to compile and share it. Even compile on weekly base or something like that.

Well thats up to him when he sees this topic. Maybe P.R could contact him since they are "close"? :)

What exactly is the "smart zoom" mode?

Smart zoom mode is a way of making 4:3 picture 16:9 without altering the quality to much. It zooms and stretches at the same time, and the image gets stretched a bit more on the sides then in the center(where focus normally is). More in the topic I linked to.

BoelShit

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Smart stretch compiled against SVN Revision:17388

Can someone try this? If it works I'll post it to the correct thread.

It seems it only replaces the core.dll and the string files for proper nametag (not nessecary to update).
    Should be easy to maintain as well if needed ;)

compiled against SVN Revision:17388 (SVN-Snapshot: 02-14-2008 05-04h - Revision:17388)

patrick

Portal Pro
    April 20, 2005
    Southeast
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom