Zeflash's modified myvideo dll's (1 Viewer)

bobrap

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2006
    TN
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    (I dont really see the benefit of having IMDB info in shares view)

Maybe I'll look into the problem of needing the files in one folder for the "IMDB in shares view" to work.

Thanks for the update. One reason I like shares view is the ability to stack files.:D

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Due to a lot of recent bugfixes and addons I decided to wait with compiling of a newer version. But here it is again.
    :D :D :D How difficult would it be to make one more change. What I would like to see is this, when you click on a movie in MyMovies you go straight the IMDB screen, and on that screen there are two additional buttons "next" and "previous". So you can doo all the current things in the IMDB screen and "scroll" through your shares.
    Pressing "i" or right clicking will give you the regular menu pop-up.

Here's a concept screen :cool:.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
      Untitled-1.jpg
      187.9 KB

BoelShit

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thats 2 things :p

I don't really know if that is possible atm. I thinks its a lot of work to implement in the current way MP works?
    Also needs an option to switch that on and off... cause I wouldnt want it ;)

The "next" & "previous" I really like..
    Ill def. look into your idea, Ill keep you informed :D

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    That looks spectacular. But may I suggest that the previous / next buttons are side by side and half the width instead, so you don't have to move down two steps to play the film? Perhaps icons that could look like this: <|previous| | next |>?

I've wanted the "straight to IMDB" feature for a long time now. :p
    Emph

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    That looks spectacular. But may I suggest that the previous / next buttons are side by side and half the width instead, so you don't have to move down two steps to play the film? Perhaps icons that could look like this: <|previous| | next |>?
    The buttons really won't be a problem, and yes side by side is problbly better. We really need to wait for BoelShit to see if he can make this a reality.
    I've wanted the "straight to IMDB" feature for a long time now. :p
    Emph
    Me too :p

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    On the subject of new features in my videos:

I would love to see some kind of logos like you have in TV-Series. At least some indicator if the file you play is 720p/1080p =)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Darre: +1 on that! I've been wondering if mediainfo.dll could be implemented in My Videos somehow and there's been talk of a sister plugin to TV-Series, but so far not much has come from it, sadly.

Emph

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    (I dont really see the benefit of having IMDB info in shares view)

Maybe I'll look into the problem of needing the files in one folder for the "IMDB in shares view" to work.

Thanks for the update. One reason I like shares view is the ability to stack files.:D

Me too,

I circumvented the problem with indirect pointing, though.

I am using zoomplayer. So I included the .zpl playlist extension in the configuration list.
    I collected all zpl's in a seperate folder and mange them in the database.
    They point to the (not visible) movie/series files somewhere else.

Advantage is also, in case there is a spanning over several files or a series, I can launch them all via a single call

Further, in case I move the videos around, I only need the make an automatic find/replace action for the paths in the zpl files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom