Zeflash's modified myvideo dll's (1 Viewer)

nLEyETn

March 14, 2008
I downloaded the modified files that were released for svn 17873, but when I try to run the new configuration program it crashes on me before it even can load up. This is the first time I've tried using these files so I'm not sure if I did something incorrectly or if something in the latest svn's broke it. Can anyone else confirm this problem or is it just with my setup?

EDIT: I forgot to add I'm using svn Revision 17991.

BoelShit

Portal Pro
November 6, 2005
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I downloaded the modified files that were released for svn 17873, but when I try to run the new configuration program it crashes on me before it even can load up. This is the first time I've tried using these files so I'm not sure if I did something incorrectly or if something in the latest svn's broke it. Can anyone else confirm this problem or is it just with my setup?

EDIT: I forgot to add I'm using svn Revision 17991.

A lot has changed in the last couple SVN's... Things got added but also taken out of. So probably the crash is caused by functionality thats not there anymore.

I'll see if I can make a new build sometime.

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is it possible to somehow configure the user interface that I go from the video title screen to the imdb view when a film is selected?
    Normally I have to chose the IMDB view option in the submenu amd selection is either starting the video or switch into ithe video subfolder.

Cheers

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    yhoogi: No. That's one of the things I want the most as well. Keep your fingers crossed.

Emph

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Boelshit: Now that the "IMDB in shares view" seems to be implemented in the latest SVN, we would still need the "Smart Zoom" and "High res thumbs" fixes, right? It's really weird that they still haven't fixed the thumbs. It's not a new feature I mean. :p

Emph

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Looks like both IMDB data and high res movie posters work in RC1. Only Smart Zoom to add? Will there be a new "release" of these files for RC1 or will you wait for 1.0, BoelShit?

Emph

BoelShit

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Looks like both IMDB data and high res movie posters work in RC1. Only Smart Zoom to add? Will there be a new "release" of these files for RC1 or will you wait for 1.0, BoelShit?

Emph

Sorry for the delay, I had some nice weeks off and wasnt around a pc :)

I won't be releasing the Smart Zoom function for MP anymore, it was an added bonus to the IMDB and high res thumbnails. It's best to ask the author/someone in the Smart Zoom thread for a new release for MP1.0(RCs).

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'll ask around. Thanks for your past compiles. :)

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom