Ziggo Netherlands NID 5555 Utrecht Woerden West (Updated January 6, 2017) (1 Viewer)

crackdown

Portal Pro
November 24, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Tuning parameters for ZIGGO West district (tThe Hague, Utrecht, Woerden 5555) The 3 HBO channels are gone but are video stills for now until they introduce something new.

Attachments

• The Netherlands.Ziggo NID 5555 Utrecht Woerden.januari2017.xml
    5.7 KB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks @crackdown :)
    So to be clear, is this a replacement for "The Netherlands.Ziggo West (NID 5555).xml", or should it be a new file?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The Netherlands.Ziggo West (NID 5555) (Utrecht, Woerden, TheHague) Updated 26-09-2017. Beware: Film1 has new frequencies below 140000 khz (122000 to be precise). If you get a no signal on this transponder please consider contacting Ziggo to replace the filters in the socket. (Filters in wcd laten deze frequentie dan niet door) This...
    The Netherlands.Ziggo West (NID 5555) (Utrecht, Woerden, TheHague) Updated 26-09-2017. Beware: Film1 has new frequencies below...
    The Netherlands.Ziggo West (NID 5555) (Utrecht, Woerden, TheHague) Updated 26-09-2017. Beware: Film1 has new frequencies below...
    Replies
    Views
    Update file for Ziggo Netherlands NID 5555 Alkmaar Beware: ZIGGO has changed frequenties of Film1 below some filters in the wallsocket @ home so if you get a no signal on 1 transponder of unknown channels, please consider updating your wall socket!
    Update file for Ziggo Netherlands NID 5555 Alkmaar Beware: ZIGGO has changed frequenties of Film1 below some filters in the...
    Update file for Ziggo Netherlands NID 5555 Alkmaar Beware: ZIGGO has changed frequenties of Film1 below some filters in the...
    Replies
    Views
    March 30 there was a new list posted on tweakers, but no change in the frequencies for NID 5555 Alkmaar tuning details. When I scan I see a couple of "new" channels (these are not really new but just moved to a new frequency): Passie xxx Show TV Star Plus Ziggo Sport Golf Ziggo Sport Voetbal And a whole bunch of "Unknown xxxx"...
    March 30 there was a new list posted on tweakers, but no change in the frequencies for NID 5555 Alkmaar tuning details. When I scan...
    Attached the Tuning details of Ziggo Netherlands NID 5555 Alkmaar, they were updated 28 February 2017.. and updated the XML file...
    Replies
    Views
    Damandan, do you by any chance have the new tuning details? i am missing channels and can't find the new ones.
    Damandan, do you by any chance have the new tuning details? i am missing channels and can't find the new ones.
    Hi, here are new tuning details for Ziggo NID 5555 - Venlo, which supersedes all previous tuningdetails for Venlo. Sincerely...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, in this very specific case. The problem can be recognised that way this time... but as you already said, Ziggo is notoriously sloppy, and it's possible they'll make a different mistake next time.
    Yes, in this very specific case. The problem can be recognised that way this time... but as you already said, Ziggo is notoriously...
    OWkee, I am a Mediaportal User for almost a decade now, so I think I know what I am doing, but none the less I am confused by what...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom