News and Announcements (20 Viewers)

This forum store your comments about News and Blogentries posted by Team MediaPortal
AW: Re: AW: MediaPortal 2 progress report :-P
AW: Re: AW: MediaPortal 2 progress report :-P
Hi guys and gals, The last progress report for the MediaPortal 2 system was long ago and since then, many things were done. And I...
Replies
Views
Looking for 1.2.0 beta compatible plugins? Or plugin documentation added to the Wiki? Find it all in my latest Blog: Plugins Documented in Wiki
Looking for 1.2.0 beta compatible plugins? Or plugin documentation added to the Wiki? Find it all in my latest Blog: Plugins...
Looking for 1.2.0 beta compatible plugins? Or plugin documentation added to the Wiki? Find it all in my latest Blog: Plugins...
Replies
Views
Learning About MP 1.2.0 beta Here is a bit of a summary to help you all get up to speed on the changes and additions to MP 1.2.0 beta. If I missed any important ones, please add them here and I will include them in the Blog. Thanks!
Learning About MP 1.2.0 beta Here is a bit of a summary to help you all get up to speed on the changes and additions to MP 1.2.0...
Learning About MP 1.2.0 beta Here is a bit of a summary to help you all get up to speed on the changes and additions to MP 1.2.0...
Replies
Views
would you be so kind (again) to share a screenshot of a unstepped edge? :D Vff
would you be so kind (again) to share a screenshot of a unstepped edge? :D Vff
Read the blog here .
Replies
Views
Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Music Section gets some TLC Good news! Thank you for your job! :thx:
Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Music Section gets some TLC Good news! Thank you for your job! :thx:
Thread for comments on Music Section gets some TLC blog Just a taste of the improvements coming up in 1.2 :D
Replies
Views
Well, seems PR is getting back on the saddle :)
Well, seems PR is getting back on the saddle :)
Finding it hard to pick a skin. Take a deep breath - it's gonna get worse! Fresh from the Forums: New skins coming your way
Replies
Views
We are planning to allow updating those from within TV Server configuration. We also want this information to be maintained outside SVN (perhaps there should still be a copy in SVN) in a repository so that the information can be updated by the community. Regarding reporting bugs and not working grabbers/tuning details, we have not...
We are planning to allow updating those from within TV Server configuration. We also want this information to be maintained outside...
Here it is 2011 and time for a new Series of Inside Scoops! What better way to start off the year than by highlighting the...
Replies
Views
Thanks, good to see that you will be adding facebook support in the future.
Thanks, good to see that you will be adding facebook support in the future.
Social interaction is where all the buzz is at, and MediaPortal does not stay behind. Two of the most popular community plugins...
Replies
Views
Thank you for taking the time to write this blog. I have used MediaPortal for quite some time now and I find that you are so right when you say we sometimes want our mediacenter to do more :) Sometimes I find it hard to get a brief overview of the available plugins. This is where your blog post is really great, at least for me. I...
Thank you for taking the time to write this blog. I have used MediaPortal for quite some time now and I find that you are so right...
This thread is for commenting my latest and only blog article. I know that there are some plugins that should be mentioned, but...
Replies
Views
Great article Doug! The Development team have really cranked it up a notch or two (at least) in the last 12 months :thx: EXCELLENT! I thought this was dead so it's great to see it's still being worked on :), it's been a big hole in MP for too long - I'm looking forward to seeing how it is implemented :) Dave
Great article Doug! The Development team have really cranked it up a notch or two (at least) in the last 12 months :thx...
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Here is your Team Top Ten Countdown of Achievements in 2010, plus a few teasers for 2011!
Replies
Views
Hi guys thanks for this great inside scoop. Nice to know the MP project is not sleeping in....but instead stronger then ever. Keep up the good work. MediaPortal is wonderfull and i use it every day with the whole family.
Hi guys thanks for this great inside scoop. Nice to know the MP project is not sleeping in....but instead stronger then ever. Keep...
Merry Christmas - to you all! For your Christmas pleasure, here is a litte gift - some 'light' reading ;) - the latest Inside...
Replies
Views
Great post rekenaar, where's the LOL button? Thanks is not enough! That's almost a Blog itself, and you could write a great one! "AI" is 'down' (away) for the weekend - I have two days grace :D I may be removed in the next cleanup :P I really hope, over time, we can fill in all the gaps in our 'love letters' so no one has to...
Great post rekenaar, where's the LOL button? Thanks is not enough! That's almost a Blog itself, and you could write a great one...
Your Sunday News is here! Read all about our plans for the new Wiki! Inside Scoop 1.9: Wiki - Help Is On The Way! We will...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this great plugin. Something i didn't even think about and it works like a charm.:thx:
Thanks for this great plugin. Something i didn't even think about and it works like a charm.:thx:
Intelligent Frame Correction (IFC) Version 2 (V2) Have you ever tried to watch a 4:3 TV Signal on a widescreen TV? It looks like...
Replies
Views
Very good article. I immediately added my system-specs for any future bugs. MP runs almost perfect at the moment. Thanks for all the supposedly hard work.:thx:
Very good article. I immediately added my system-specs for any future bugs. MP runs almost perfect at the moment. Thanks for all...
Since joining the Team a few months back, I have been fascinated to learn how things work, and how to get fixes or improvements...
Replies
Views
There will be public forums as soon as there is a official testbuild for you guys. :) Currently a lot of discussions are goinig on inside the team - just to let you know that there is progess.
There will be public forums as soon as there is a official testbuild for you guys. :) Currently a lot of discussions are goinig...
Hey guys and gals! This is my first blog entry. In the future, I want to provide some information about the current MP-II...
Replies
Views
Big thanks to Chemelli and Arion_p! I've been benefiting from your help on several occasions :thx:
Big thanks to Chemelli and Arion_p! I've been benefiting from your help on several occasions :thx:
Catchy thread title eh? No question, TO BE! All thanks to our new MP1 Development Managers, Chemelli and Arion_p So get the...
Replies
Views
Plugins may be manually installed by copying the needed files to the appropriate plugin directory, within their own folder. One may also use the SVN repo installer plugin, which should be already present in your XBMC installation, or a third party installer, such as the XBMC zone installer. The installation process using the above...
Plugins may be manually installed by copying the needed files to the appropriate plugin directory, within their own folder. One may...
After my last Blog, several users posted comments (thank you all) asking about our Repository or Downloads page and how it could be...
Replies
Views
Well Direct 2D is part of DirectX. It's a alternative to GDI/GDI+. If I recall correctly, it was specifically built with WMC7 in mind so it might not be a bad option to look into with MP2. But I guess maybe MP2 is just going to use all 3D surfaces and no vectoring?
Well Direct 2D is part of DirectX. It's a alternative to GDI/GDI+. If I recall correctly, it was specifically built with WMC7 in...
You may have noticed I did not publish any Blog for a couple of weeks or so since everyone seemed busy with the release of MP 1.1.0...
Replies
Views
Another great article, many thanks.
Another great article, many thanks.
It's hard to follow up last weeks exciting news on the release of 1.1.0 RC1, but I know you all like your weekend reading! ;)...
Replies
Views
Then we pamper them LOL :D
Then we pamper them LOL :D
I have just posted my latest Blog: The Inside Scoop on Our MP Team - The Fuel of MediaPortal When I first joined the MP Team a...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: AW: The Upcoming Release of MediaPortal 1.1.0
Re: AW: Re: AW: The Upcoming Release of MediaPortal 1.1.0
As one of the newest members of the MediaPortal (Docs) Team, I was astounded to see all the work that goes on behind the scenes and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom